The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Lock One of the Afghanistanis - 05/02/09 01:59 AM
Dread Og is in one of the Merc guilds. Has a couple videos posted, but... How do you download and save a youtube video?

Because after people start watching more of his videos, I think people will start to troll him hard and he'll remove them.

Anyway, check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzcWm0PxuQ
Posted By: Tasorin Re: One of the Afghanistanis - 05/02/09 05:41 AM
"So, this one time at Ninja Camp, my 13th degree Black Belt told me they don't even teach that move because it would be considered Murder in a court of Law."

This video is full of pure win.
Posted By: Lock Re: One of the Afghanistanis - 05/02/09 06:51 AM
Jet feel free to yell at me for copyright infringement. It's easy to have just the gif without the KGB stuff in the beginning... but... this was just too ridiculously stupid pass up. Check out the original video everyone.

Posted By: Tasorin Re: One of the Afghanistanis - 05/02/09 07:14 AM
Originally Posted By: Lock
Jet feel free to yell at me for copyright infringement. It's easy to have just the gif without the KGB stuff in the beginning... but... this was just too ridiculously stupid pass up. Check out the original video everyone.

The last slide of the gif needs to pause for several more ms, so it can pause there longer and be a lot more readable.
Posted By: Hare Re: One of the Afghanistanis - 05/02/09 11:28 AM

ROFLMAO! Dude almost knocked himself out.

so many classics in there - "don't want to wake my parents up"

Remember:

don't go ninjan anyone who doesn't need to be ninjad

er and don't go ninjan yourself showin how to go ninjan someone who really needs to be ninjad

and don't wake your parents up by ninjan at full speed in the house when your showin how to ninja someone who needs to be ninjad - even if your just showing how to ninja on utube and you nunjad yurself cause you were ninjan too slow and you haint ninjad anyone in a while

I think I got it with the last one.

Seriously is there an alltime post list?
Posted By: JetStar Re: One of the Afghanistanis - 05/02/09 05:17 PM
I knew you could not resist!
Posted By: Lock Re: One of the Afghanistanis - 05/02/09 07:53 PM
In this episode, dread og teaches us about Romance.

Posted By: Tasorin Re: One of the Afghanistanis - 05/02/09 09:43 PM
Its almost like this is a spoof.

This kid is the kind of emo retard that gets trolled so hard he cracks and will be in the news for ninjaing his parents in the middle on the night and killing himself with zanax and liquid drain-o.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: One of the Afghanistanis - 05/02/09 11:42 PM
dot dot dot
Posted By: Drakiis Re: One of the Afghanistanis - 05/02/09 11:48 PM
does this poof even talk about KGB in any way or is he just a scrub looking for efame? I would even need to have seen the video to know I had rolled him multiple times, rolled him moms too.
Posted By: Lock Re: One of the Afghanistanis - 05/07/09 12:18 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

The last slide of the gif needs to pause for several more ms, so it can pause there longer and be a lot more readable.

I'd do that, if I could get a picture sharing site that had a bigger limit for the file size.

If the gif is too big, then it shrinks it pretty terribly. Original resolution was as large as the youtube box. Whatever that is. 800 pixels x ??? but it's larger.
Posted By: Aureliano Re: One of the Afghanistanis - 05/08/09 06:11 AM
I actually feel bad for him. Some of his videos are funny to watch, but others are sad. He needs help.
© The KGB Oracle