The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Valen The Knights of Beer and Glory - 04/24/09 06:32 PM
So, word came down that Yahoo was shutting Geocities down soon. So I decided to peruse the Geocities site library before we lose years and years of old UO data and I came across this..

The Knights of Beer & Glory

Quote:
We created this guild on April 2 2005.It was a guild that was around back in the "old days" that I was friends with and they made such an Impact on me then I thought I would carry out that Legacy of fun and adventure they brought to the Pacific Shard. We are currently Looking for members that are looking for fun and adventures all across the lands.
We like to hang out and drink Ale and chit chat about our next Adventure so give us a yell and have a beer on us and if you like what you see the Perhaps You could be the next Member of our drunken exploits for riches and fame !!!
Posted By: Valaria Re: The Knights of Beer and Glory - 04/24/09 06:51 PM
wow.. the guys in tights... speechless.
Posted By: Valen Re: The Knights of Beer and Glory - 04/24/09 07:12 PM
Thats always how I used to picture Jet.
Posted By: JetStar Re: The Knights of Beer and Glory - 04/24/09 07:17 PM
LOL!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The Knights of Beer and Glory - 04/24/09 09:18 PM
Often imitated never duplicated
Posted By: Elph Re: The Knights of Beer and Glory - 05/05/09 02:50 PM
hey jet didn't you copyright the name? You can sue for infringements lol
Posted By: Vuldan Re: The Knights of Beer and Glory - 05/08/09 02:27 PM
NAW...they were KBG..not the other way around, and I am thinking the former soviet union might have dibs on the initials..LOL
Posted By: Crimthan Re: The Knights of Beer and Glory - 05/08/09 08:10 PM
At least the name Acronym (KBG) doesn't coincide with the old USSR Secret Service affiliates (KGB for the late person). I consider that a plus smirk
Posted By: Elph Re: The Knights of Beer and Glory - 05/09/09 01:39 PM
I am not talking about the initials, lol I am talking about the name. I remember on one of our old forums there use to be a little thing I thought about the full name being copyrighted hehe

but now that I've had my coffee and actually re read the post, I see that it's a different way then our name just barely LOL
© The KGB Oracle