The KGB Oracle
Posted By: marah Hello - 04/04/06 02:17 PM
I hope everyone is doing ok, and is in good health.
Posted By: Haraa Re: Hello - 04/04/06 07:52 PM
Thnx! you 2!
Posted By: nitekon Re: Hello - 04/04/06 08:24 PM
marah paxton things are well here. =)

good to see youre still around
Posted By: Chivas Re: Hello - 04/13/06 04:28 PM
Yaayyyy..... This is the only woman I know who tell me and the other Pacific "runaway" not to be affraid/panic when we met with Red/KGB enemy (it was UO on SP I think). As highest ranking officer at that time she stick around until the end even when the odds were against us. Well she got my respect there. What she didnt know is at that time I don't have no GM on any of my skill, no horsy, no regs and no mony in the bank (SP used that timed skill gain so you dont have to hunt to gain skill)...hehehe.... Well things soon change after that...tho for some reason we as KGB still have the panic button on when we met with old school KGB on the field such as Yakov, etc. Perhaps the seniority and those KGBB big name still effect our psychology..... I never panic and rarely die there because I have 7ms ping and not so bad computer.... well table started to turn when they relocate SP server.... ohhh boy

Anyway is good to see you Marah, I hope you and your hubby doing well. I surely miss fighting along side of you
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello - 04/14/06 06:05 AM
sup sup
© The KGB Oracle