The KGB Oracle
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Planetside is now free - 03/26/06 02:05 AM
http://planetside.station.sony.com/reserves/

The deal is you can have as many level 6 characters as you want. If you want to get past level 6 you have to pay though. XP wont save and give you levels once you pay or anything. You can play up to May 23rd or so 2007 for free as a level 6 though.

So wanna start a KGB group on Markov? ?
Posted By: Garal Re: Planetside is now free - 03/26/06 04:03 AM
How high is level 6? Are you able to compete at level 6?
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Planetside is now free - 03/26/06 05:14 AM
Yeah you're able to compete at level one, there are 24 levels I think

You start off with I believe 4 certifications for equipment and each level gives you one. At level 6 you get the first of 3 implant slots unlocked.

So pretty much the thing about level six is we'll have to grind about 5 of them so we could do everything (Have a stealther, have a MAX (heavy armored) setup, have a sniper, have a tanker, have a pilot, etc. If you were a level 24 instead you'd have enough certs for most of this stuff so instead of five alts you'd just have 1.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Planetside is now free - 03/26/06 05:15 AM
P.S. off of the tutorial missions and the virtual shooting ranges you can get to level 4 I believe it is, so in about half an hour you just completed 2/3 of the grind :P
Posted By: Mordeloth Re: Planetside is now free - 03/27/06 01:08 AM
im downloading the game now, are there alot of players in planetside?
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Planetside is now free - 03/27/06 03:37 AM
Yeah there's a decent ammount, probably more with the reserves now. At some point in the afternoon all 3 empires end up on the same continent and a 100v100v100 or so battle will erupt, that's when the fun starts
Posted By: Dustrider Re: Planetside is now free - 03/27/06 04:08 PM
Quote:

http://planetside.station.sony.com/reserves/

The deal is you can have as many level 6 characters as you want. If you want to get past level 6 you have to pay though. XP wont save and give you levels once you pay or anything. You can play up to May 23rd or so 2007 for free as a level 6 though.

So wanna start a KGB group on Markov? ?

That sounds pretty gay.

LVL 6?????

what kind of focus group thought of that. Sounds like a desperation attempt to say.. "we have X amount of people playing. They are having fun.. JOIN NOW"
Posted By: chaulootz Re: Planetside is now free - 03/27/06 07:41 PM
I'm playing on emerald as NC...char name is Chaulootz
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Planetside is now free - 03/27/06 11:57 PM
man go markov, I have a level 12 or so there that I'm highly considering paying another month for :P
Posted By: Arcain Re: Planetside is now free - 03/28/06 08:55 AM
eww a fps, im down i like the log in play and get the F out factor
Posted By: Binbs Re: Planetside is now free - 03/28/06 10:55 AM
Downloading....
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Planetside is now free - 03/28/06 11:36 AM
I have it installed and stuff, I need to make a new account, since mine has a payed game account it's disabled for reserves =( I'll make it wednesday probably, won't be home otday.
Posted By: Kajooko Re: Planetside is now free - 04/08/06 02:55 AM
so is there a kgb reserve faction going on?
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Planetside is now free - 04/08/06 10:12 AM
Not sure, haven't had a chance to play yet.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Planetside is now free - 06/29/06 11:42 PM
made a char on Emerald today, BoSllArchon, level 5 atm, I'll hit 6 tomorrow I guess.
© The KGB Oracle