The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Magusto Hello from an old member - 03/15/09 10:46 PM
I don't expect a lot of people to remember me, but I used to be in KGB back in WOW days(Even remember the KGB change name to knights of beer and glory).

I Played 60 level rogue named LLednari in the very beginning days of WOW; first experience was giving elph or seaelf(been awhile) a health pot from my lvl 10 rogue.

Anyways I am reading up about Darkfall saw the site was remebering all the good times in KGB. Hope to see ya'll in game.
Posted By: Vyse Re: Hello from an old member - 03/16/09 06:50 PM
I don't remember you as I am fairly new myself. I would suggest filling out a returning Vet form and getting back involved. We are having a great time in Darkfall!!

If you feel no one will remember you I would save time and just submit a new member application. Hop on Vent and get to know everyone and then join us.

Take it easy!
Posted By: Elph Re: Hello from an old member - 03/16/09 08:35 PM
I remember you, how have you been!

it is good to see you around. If you are planning to play darkfall with KGB be sure to fill out a returning veteran application. If not, it's good to see some old friends that are playing darkfall
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Hello from an old member - 03/16/09 09:33 PM
get in here llednari, i remember ya to.
Posted By: Derid Re: Hello from an old member - 03/16/09 10:55 PM

Same, been a while man.
Posted By: Magusto Re: Hello from an old member - 03/17/09 01:53 AM
Yeah it has been awhile, and kleaps,derid good times in Southridge and Tarren Mill open PVP.

The only problem is the same many others are having, not being able to purchase the game.

Sounds good though i'll fill out an app.
Posted By: Garrot_Sin Re: Hello from an old member - 03/17/09 04:12 AM
I remember you as well...Back then I was known in WoW as Cherrymax..

Good to see you old friend and welome..If I remember right you showed me all kinds of places in the Underhalls for buying and selling and trading.. smile
© The KGB Oracle