The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Kajooko I WAS CALLED A NAKER BY MY OWN GUILD! - 02/16/09 09:55 PM
I would like vent to be shut down until these racial slurs stop. This is an crisis. An obscenity. I want these people found out and banned.

The word Naker should not be tolerated.

Thank you. I will standby and wait for Ventrillo to be SHUTDOWN until this matter is resolved.
Posted By: JetStar Re: I WAS CALLED A NAKER BY MY OWN GUILD! - 02/16/09 10:30 PM
A naker or nakir is a small drum, of Arabic origin, and the forebear of the European timpani (kettledrum).

The nakers were imported into Europe during the Crusades of the 13th century.

Nakers consist of metal or wood dome-shaped bodies with goatskin drumheads, with or without snares, and are played by striking them with the hands or with sticks. They are typically played in pairs, often in a sling or harness.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: I WAS CALLED A NAKER BY MY OWN GUILD! - 02/16/09 10:37 PM
Quote:

I would like vent to be shut down until these racial slurs stop. This is an crisis. An obscenity. I want these people found out and banned.

The word Naker should not be tolerated.

Thank you. I will standby and wait for Ventrillo to be SHUTDOWN until this matter is resolved.

Ok; I'm going to assume that because this post was made in public, it was intended to be some sort of parody of overly-sensitive people.
Posted By: JetStar Re: I WAS CALLED A NAKER BY MY OWN GUILD! - 02/17/09 01:29 AM
Cant you see Crim? Someone called him a 13th century drum! I would be offended also.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: I WAS CALLED A NAKER BY MY OWN GUILD! - 02/17/09 01:58 AM
That depends on the size and shape of the 13th century drum...
Posted By: Tuskil Re: I WAS CALLED A NAKER BY MY OWN GUILD! - 02/17/09 04:14 AM
Quote:

That depends on the size and shape of the 13th century drum...

Was teh drum black or more of a burnt sienna?
lol.

Naker - Dunlop's additive definition: A being without clothes being a tool in Alabama; generally also acceptable if the being is wearing only a black shirt and in Georgia...the grammar is similar.
Posted By: Slinger Re: I WAS CALLED A NAKER BY MY OWN GUILD! - 02/18/09 03:23 PM
I don't understand whats going on here.
its the name of a reagent in DFO....slacker....I mean slinger
ts the name of a reagent in DFO....slacker....I mean slinger
Posted By: Crimthan Re: I WAS CALLED A NAKER BY MY OWN GUILD! - 02/18/09 05:53 PM
Quote:

ts the name of a reagent in DFO....slacker....I mean slinger

Double posts, doper, I mean dunlop.
my PDA pwns j00
Posted By: Crimthan Re: I WAS CALLED A NAKER BY MY OWN GUILD! - 02/18/09 10:17 PM
Your Public Display of Affection owns me? Did you hug me or do something worse to me without my consent?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I WAS CALLED A NAKER BY MY OWN GUILD! - 02/19/09 12:22 AM
asdf
Posted By: Slinger Re: I WAS CALLED A NAKER BY MY OWN GUILD! - 02/19/09 04:18 AM
nacre, not naker.
© The KGB Oracle