The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Grif Hey hey.. good to see kgb still swingin hard - 01/10/09 07:20 PM
Juststopin in to say whats up.. got Jetstars invite to darkfall hehe.. Havent had much time to play games anymore:( miss the good old days in SB and the few months L2 was fun lol. Buying a house soon and remodeling a "comp room" then its back to game time hehe.. Hope all is well with everyone. KGB has been one of the best gaming familys i have ever come across. Keep it strong! catch ya later.. hehe
See you soon Grif!
Quote:

Juststopin in to say whats up.. got Jetstars invite to darkfall hehe.. Havent had much time to play games anymore:( miss the good old days in SB and the few months L2 was fun lol. Buying a house soon and remodeling a "comp room" then its back to game time hehe.. Hope all is well with everyone. KGB has been one of the best gaming familys i have ever come across. Keep it strong! catch ya later.. hehe

Sup Grif

We just restarted in shadowbane bro if you wanna mess around in it again lemme know
swinging that big.... 8=====D
hey grif !!

oh my shadowbane again hehe.. lol.. i might be able to swing that one... better then the myspace games thats for sure... ill have to see if i have the disks still and my account info some where lol.

oh my the mighty seaelf still swims the seas of the kgb. and Rep. to.. hehe good to see yas still around.. dont know anygame that wouldnt be the same with yall in it. :P

oh man i tell ya.. just made some burgers... some onion soup mix in em.. some ground jalipenos (spell check pls lol) topped in some black lable bacon and few peices of shreaded ham , melted cheese onions tomatos.. ... think i ate my self in to a coma for next few hrs lol.. take care catch yas lata.
© The KGB Oracle