The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Vyse Can you tell I do not feel like working today? - 10/27/08 04:35 PM
Posting champ! lol - I know they pay me to work here but man it is slow and I am now all caught up on the boards and applications. Much more important than quoting for an uninterupted power supply certification lol.
lol

I sent you some curios and gold essences. Hopefully they aren't to high.
Awesome - I will check as soon as I get home - It is appreciated! If I can return the favor with gold or other crafting items let me know.

I wonder how soon they are going to block this site from my work
No problem. I could probably use some talismans to do up my Devestator armor set, but that won't be for some time. I still need the shoulders and gloves for that set too.

-edit- Found the shoulders and gloves at the viper pit merchants. I still need to level rank/renouwn to 29/26 though.
What Talys will you need? I can do +8 atm
Quote:

Posting champ! lol - I know they pay me to work here but man it is slow and I am now all caught up on the boards and applications. Much more important than quoting for an uninterupted power supply certification lol.

At least you can access the site from work.
I was able to on day 1, but our IT Director absolutely hates me and blocked its use from Day 2 on.
© The KGB Oracle