The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Represent WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/04/08 12:30 PM
By Popular Request we're shooting up week 5 picks i went 8-5 last week and i'm feeling it a bit

But there are some tough tough games out there this week and i need an upset pick also so here they come

TENN
CAR
CHI
ATL
IND
MIA
NYG
WASH
DEN
BUFF
DAL
N.E
JAC
N.O

Bring the challenge on baby and hell ya i took the freaking dolphins not only because they blew out the pats a little research goes along way !!
Posted By: 5050 Re: WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/04/08 04:11 PM
Carolina
Chicago
GB
SD
Wash
Tenn
Indy
Denver
Buffalo
NE
Dallas
Jacksonville
New Orleans
Posted By: Vyse Re: WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/04/08 08:20 PM
Green Bay
Tennessee
San Diego
Houston - Upset game of the week
New York (NYG) - Seattle sux on the road
Philadelphia
Carolina
Chicago
Denver
Arizona (Go NFC)
Dallas (How could they not?)
San Francisco (Only because I HATE NE)
Jacksonville
New Orleans

Hey 5050 you missed the Giants/Seahawks game

Miami? really? Your intel sucks lol (we are allowed a little trash talk on here right?)

Good luck guys!

Go Cowboys!
Posted By: Represent Re: WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/05/08 05:07 AM
Miami is the upset game of the week ... Chad Pennington Has never lost to the chargers ever UNDEFEATED !!! and it's gonna stay that way

Arron Rogers for G.B is injured so i took ATL

You have Arizona and the 49ers this week my intel might be off but you got 2 pipe dream games picked
Posted By: Ken_Kamillion Re: WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/05/08 01:45 PM

TENN
CAR
CHI
GB
IND
MIA
NYG
WASH
DEN
BUFF
DAL
N.E
JAC
N.O
PHILLY
Posted By: khi Re: WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/05/08 08:52 PM
wtf ken why is dal so far down on that list..... ur dead to me, dead
Posted By: khi Re: WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/05/08 08:56 PM
j/k bengals over dallas got money on it though
Posted By: Vyse Re: WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/05/08 09:49 PM
Okay, I bow down to your greatness. Even with your explanation I laughed - no way was Miami going to win.....wow...Is Norv Turner the next coach to go?

My apologies - Let the trash talking commence and I will take it with class
Posted By: Ken_Kamillion Re: WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/06/08 02:49 AM
jar that is the order i looked at it on yahoo just posting who is going to win the games no order.
Posted By: Represent Re: WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/06/08 04:49 AM
Quote:

Okay, I bow down to your greatness. Even with your explanation I laughed - no way was Miami going to win.....wow...Is Norv Turner the next coach to go?

My apologies - Let the trash talking commence and I will take it with class

11-2 with monday night to go

Chad vs S.D UNDEFEATED STILL

And i'll give ya a lil credit for picking Zona over the Bills
Posted By: Represent Re: WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/06/08 06:00 AM
Quote:

jar that is the order i looked at it on yahoo just posting who is going to win the games no order.

Guess yahoo would be wrong since you have the redskins and the eagles as winners this week
Posted By: Vyse Re: WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/06/08 12:30 PM
Wow - that is awesome

Freaking Houston almost panned out for me - when you are up more than 2 scores with 4 mins remaining.....RUN THE FOOTBALL!!!!

Anywho - props to you, I am not worthy to post on this board

Posted By: 5050 Re: WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/06/08 07:56 PM
Friggin Chargers... man they have cost me in my office pool this year... the NY Football Giants were my pick in that game...
Posted By: Vyse Re: WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/07/08 04:08 PM
Okay so it looks like we have for week 5

Represent at a whopping 11-3
Close behind Ken at an impressive 10-4
5050 at 8-5 (9-5 if you want to give the late giants pick)
and bringing up the rear a abismal 7-7 for McSquiggy who was seen spamming /special after veiwing the results.

Word to the wise - if your going to talk trash - ya gotta back it up - Represent earned the right to talk the trash this week but Mcsquiggy will be back in the running next week.

Jerry Glanville said it best - "This the N.F.L. which stands for Not For Long when you make those kind of calls." (cleaned up for the kids )
Posted By: Represent Re: WEEK 5 NFL PICKS !!!! - 10/08/08 08:28 AM
I'll be throwing week 6's picks out on saturday so for any heads picking games i'd suggest hitting up NFL.com and researching some of the games .. How you feel about the game matchup in general can get some nice wins

If the Jags and Saints held off those 2 games i would've been 13-1 this week the Bills game was the only one i was Bounced hard on and whats worse my bro was trying for like 3 days to get me to take Zona but i cant afford to do that when we have an office pool out here per weeks wins

SATURDAY WEEK 6 WILL BE POSTED BE RDY !!!
© The KGB Oracle