The KGB Oracle
Well I literally live 6 blocks from where the convention is being held. I was a lil bored the last couple days so I decided to go downtown St.Paul and see some good old Police brutality.

I got to see a guy get shot in the chest with a tear gas canister, 3 ppl get tased, and just some good old fashion beatdowns with batons.

Some of those ppl protesting definatly needed a good man handling that is to say the least.
Why is it that no Republicans go and freak out at the Democratic convention, but all the liberal whackos come out at the Republican one?

If you are liberal, fine, just get some class and stop acting like a clown.

Charles Barkley said it best, and I quote, "50 years ago poor people were voting democratic, and they are still poor 50 years later."
I saw some code pink retard skells get collared on TV last night. That made me "lol".
Quote:

I saw some code pink retard skells get collared on TV last night. That made me "lol".

Ya that has been happening all week here.

The best is watching the crazy anarchists on the streets getting the crap beat out of them by the cops or other sane ppl.

On a side note it was kind of ironic that the night Sarah palin gave her speech, Rage against the Machine was in town. Which afterwards 128 ppl were arrested.
Quote:

Why is it that no Republicans go and freak out at the Democratic convention, but all the liberal whackos come out at the Republican one?

They were retarded, self-proclaimed anarchists...

They crashed the anti-war march:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080901/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_convention_protests
© The KGB Oracle