The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Tuskil Favorite food to go with Beer! - 08/17/08 08:47 AM
I saw a favorite beer post, so what's everyone's favorite beer snack? Mine is nachos, hands down! The spicier, the better it makes the beer taste.
Posted By: Garrot_Sin Re: Favorite food to go with Beer! - 08/17/08 05:58 PM
My brother Pat who passed away several years ago spent alot of time in Germany after the Vietnam War and he loved to eat cheese with German beer..He turned me on to the nuances of it when I was in my teens..He and I would go to certain markets in Manhattan and he would intensely study the cheeses until he found several that he liked and we would pick up some Kulmbacher Munchoff or Spaten and we would eat the cheese on tastless crackers and wash it down with a fine beer and watch a game on the tube or play chess for hours..
There is something special in the relationship between beer and cheese almost like one was made for the other..When you start off with the flavor of a good strong cheese in your mouth and then you wash in a good full flavored beer there is a moment of transition between the cheese and the beer that is very codependant and special and then the flavor rolls into the beer after taste.. I take it for granted now a days but your post reminded me of my first experiences with it and why..

Beer and Cheese FTW !!!
Posted By: Juancasas Re: Favorite food to go with Beer! - 08/17/08 06:56 PM
I am not sure if I can say the actual word but A woman has it and if you turn it side ways it smiles at you. Makes you just want to give it a kiss
Posted By: Represent Re: Favorite food to go with Beer! - 08/18/08 07:55 AM
Quote:

I am not sure if I can say the actual word but A woman has it and if you turn it side ways it smiles at you. Makes you just want to give it a kiss

Not if shes asian juan

I love Boneless wings with whatever sauce im in the mood for that day.
Posted By: Heidi Re: Favorite food to go with Beer! - 08/18/08 10:23 AM
nachos or anything spicy
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Favorite food to go with Beer! - 08/18/08 11:01 AM
Brawts or steaks, brawts more so..it's like being at a ball game.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Favorite food to go with Beer! - 08/19/08 08:41 PM
I like to eat beer with my beer.

Food means I get full quicker...can't have that now can we?
Posted By: Jonus Re: Favorite food to go with Beer! - 08/20/08 02:52 AM
Pizza and Wings- Its a great combo. The wings make it spicey so you drink more and pizza is just soaked in grease which dehydrates even more there making you consume more beer.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Favorite food to go with Beer! - 08/20/08 01:56 PM
If i actually go that route, I'm eating stuffed Jalapenos
Posted By: Bardaji Re: Favorite food to go with Beer! - 08/21/08 12:54 AM
F R I E D
C H E E S E
C U R D S

Nuff said!
Posted By: Garrot_Sin Re: Favorite food to go with Beer! - 08/22/08 03:22 AM
Quote:

F R I E D
C H E E S E
C U R D S

Nuff said!

Word...

Where the hell you get those in Colorado ?
Thats a Wisconsin thing.. and if they dont sweak in your teeth they aint fresh!!
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: Favorite food to go with Beer! - 08/22/08 11:52 AM
Drink beer while grilling rib-eyes, Drink beer while eating rib-eyes, Drink beer when finished eating rib-eyes.
Posted By: Eviscerater Re: Favorite food to go with Beer! - 08/26/08 08:17 AM
I pretty much just like eating food while I am drinking beer.
Steaks
Brats
Pizza
Burgers
Pork Tenderloins
Pulled Pork BBQ

After my many years of drinking beer I have come to one ultimate and final conclusion on food when you are drinking.

It all tastes the same. "It's fucking good man!" (yes this is when you are drunk and you are starving)

On a side note: Don't put pizza rolls in the oven after a long night out drinking. I passed out on the couch while waiting for them to cook. In the morning when I got up for work I was like wtf is that horrible smell. Opened the oven to see what was once pizza rolls, turned charcoal brikettes.
© The KGB Oracle