The KGB Oracle
I'm hosting a fantasy football league of other gamers from WoW and local friends. Could use a few more bodies to fill out the roster... Are you that person?

Let me know in a PM with the email address you want me to send the invite to. It is a yahoo league so you have to sign up for a yahoo account (not a big deal).

Also if anyone else is doing a Fantasy football leage and need another body... hit me up I'll join!
What's the entry and prizes pool?

I'm interested ^^
no entry and just bragging rights for prizes... It is mostly a bunch of gamers to play for fun. We are know how to play the game well (many are on our 5th season). Basically it's all fun and smack talk!

trust me you'd have fun! plus we have a "live draft" woots
Really need a few more players...
I thought you all drank beer here!!! Beer and football go hand in hand... c'mon you wussies! lol
I'd be willing to come crush you.

When is draft day and such? I kinda need to know so it doesn't interfer with my actually drafts where we can drink beer and dodge getting DWI's and such.

I guess also how is the draft done online or is it more of a pick your players by the week sort of FFL?

Just a few questions before I commit fully.
sure... it is an online draft through yahoo.com. I'm sure it's something like 90 seconds per pick/person in a randomly determined rotation a few mintures before the draft. The actual draft is on Aug. 23rd at 12:30pm PST or 3:30pm EST time zone.

The actual draft would probably only take an hour tops I would imagine but it is my first "live draft" so we'll see.

We have 6 players now and looking to get up to 8 or 10.
Let me know bud.
© The KGB Oracle