The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Represent Vent INFLITRATED OMFG - 01/18/06 03:39 PM
Well early this morning we were inflitrated by

High King JetStar

LoLOwned and according to our High King he will be rolling a toon in shadowbane .......... So lets see some more old school roll up and lets push the war !
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Vent INFLITRATED OMFG - 01/18/06 04:21 PM
I started up my Shadowbane account that I had from when I was in COS way back in the Treachery days. Apparently, all my characters were moved to Mourning when that server ended. You guys are on a different server, no? Don't know how I'm going to get over there now =(
Posted By: Lenny Re: Vent INFLITRATED OMFG - 01/18/06 05:48 PM
Roll a new toon, and get Malphas in too
Posted By: Whoopin Re: Vent INFLITRATED OMFG - 01/18/06 10:16 PM
Hail to the King!
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Vent INFLITRATED OMFG - 01/19/06 12:13 AM
A new toon can be on a different server? I have 4 really kick ass toons on Mourning from the old days- no way I'd ever delete them. And even if I delete the 5th one, I need to somehow get his items to one of my other characters cause he was a storage character on the newb island.

Right now I only have 5 character slots and don't have any expansions (thats how long it's been). I wouldn't buy an expansion, but I'd play with what I had if I could somehow get on that server...
Posted By: Lenny Re: Vent INFLITRATED OMFG - 01/19/06 01:11 AM
The problem is, the toons you had on other servers are probably so outdated, and there is some new equipment now as well. What I would do is delete the one that is not important, or get teh chaos expansion, then you get teh 6th slot.
Posted By: ltima Re: Vent INFLITRATED OMFG - 01/19/06 04:39 PM
mmm sb... how silly...
© The KGB Oracle