The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Represent One of the best KGB days ever - 06/25/08 01:03 PM
http://w3.the-kgb.com/cgi-script/csNews/...id=140&op=t

And in my own words no one could hold me back i killed lots of CoS that day and i had a few beers in VH that night but most def after all the fights and banes the very last day CoS brought a great fight to the last night of treachery but they no longer fought the new kids on the block as we've had some time to adapt to the game

Check the sent for some great reads of our history

Posted By: Valen Re: One of the best KGB days ever - 06/25/08 05:48 PM
I forgot how much fun I had in that game -_-
Posted By: JetStar Re: One of the best KGB days ever - 06/25/08 07:09 PM
It brings a tear to my eye....
Posted By: Aviendha Re: One of the best KGB days ever - 06/26/08 01:15 PM
Quote:

http://w3.the-kgb.com/cgi-script/csNews/...id=140&op=t

And in my own words no one could hold me back i killed lots of CoS that day and i had a few beers in VH that night but most def after all the fights and banes the very last day CoS brought a great fight to the last night of treachery but they no longer fought the new kids on the block as we've had some time to adapt to the game

Check the sent for some great reads of our history

Those were good times. Best time I ever had in a MMORPG. I was using my Fury to fly groups of peeps over the VH walls. We spent hours in that city that night...
Posted By: Crimthan Re: One of the best KGB days ever - 06/26/08 02:23 PM
I don't even recognize any of those COS names - I had been done with the game due to school,etc for at least 2 months by this time, and many of the other original COS who were with me were done as well.
Posted By: Represent Re: One of the best KGB days ever - 06/26/08 04:57 PM
Quote:

I don't even recognize any of those COS names - I had been done with the game due to school,etc for at least 2 months by this time, and many of the other original COS who were with me were done as well.

Well mostly true that CoS didn't field all of the subs they had anymore they still showed up deep lol

I'm pretty sure Kvent Herog Zorak etc were def there that night
Posted By: Bardaji Re: One of the best KGB days ever - 06/26/08 08:27 PM
Yep. I remember the call back to defend VH. All the major CoS figureheads showed up. Then, Sb.exe error 4tw!! Didn't actually attend. I'd already become pretty much convinced my CoS days were done well before then. The story makes me regret I didn't attend. Sounds like a good time.
Posted By: Aviendha Re: One of the best KGB days ever - 06/27/08 01:56 AM
Anyone remember when we spammed KVent with "Happy Birthday to you!" song during a bane? That was too funny. We didn't just type out sentences either it was like 1 word at a time lol.

Happy
Birthday
to
You!
Happy
Birthday
to
You!
Happy
Biiiirthdaaay
deat
KVent