The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Viper Applied for KGB - 05/20/08 05:21 AM
I applied to be apart of this great guild.

I would really appreciate it if the people in KGB that know me could take a minute of there time and vote.

Oh yea, even if you dont know me, please vote
Posted By: Elph Re: Applied for KGB - 05/20/08 12:55 PM
People are not going to vote for you if they don't know you. You are in AOC right ? Have you been added as a recruit/candidate yet in game? The best way for us to get to know is is to post and show it in game if you are in AOC which I am pretty sure you are lol.

The process takes two weeks to gain entry into KGB.
Posted By: Viper Re: Applied for KGB - 05/20/08 03:33 PM
I am not currently in AoC actually, I do plan on buying the game today though.
Posted By: Tonto_KGB Re: Applied for KGB - 05/20/08 09:55 PM
Well patch up, get in game and let's run some quests together!
Posted By: Elph Re: Applied for KGB - 05/20/08 10:31 PM
Ok Viper once you are in game go to doomslayer server and look up the -kgb- most members I bet can probably invite you into guild and just let them know you are applying for membership.
Posted By: Viper Re: Applied for KGB *DELETED* - 05/20/08 11:24 PM
Post deleted by Viper
Posted By: Viper Re: Applied for KGB - 05/21/08 12:41 AM
Ok im gonna cry.

A few weeks ago I couldnt get my battlefield 2142 cd to play and I thought it was just scratched to hell. So today I try and get aoc to install and it wont load that disc either.

I guess both my dvd players busted even though it plays other type of cds. Two dif lazers I guess.

Ill have to download the EA client I guess till i get my new computer at the end of the month.

*update* I went into my computer graveyard and grabed an old dvd player and put it in. Installing now :/
Posted By: Elph Re: Applied for KGB - 05/21/08 12:22 PM
That is awesome Viper. My hubby's old old pc was like that oncfe we had to do a full reinstall nothing worked afterwards and it was hit or miss with what he could install or what he couldn't
© The KGB Oracle