The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Garal Garal Lands an Interview - 01/12/06 12:33 AM
Well I went in today to see if I could talk to the lady for a couple of minutes and I guess she was busy so she sent out her secretary lady to schedule an interview with me. I have until tuesday to prepare for it so are there any suggestions you guys have? The jobs I applied for are General Office and Administrative Assistant (at a real estate company) so an either/or sorta thing is what I had in mind.
Posted By: Grif Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/12/06 12:59 AM
sweet bro grats, be your self, try to be calm and rember ya not on coms or here .... dont talk like a gamer ahah talk like a pro. sit up straight keep ya hands relaxed dont fiddle with things. dont joke alot unless they are to lol. be bright and happy, talk about your strong points and dont go on and on about em. humm show some cleavage? haha Just rember they are lookin for you to show them why they should hire u over some one else. Impress them!!1 best of wishes for ya gl
Posted By: Lyx Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/12/06 03:16 AM
Real Estate is about image and whether you're the girl Friday of the office or the pamphlet boy who comes in on Saturdays you need to look good and be pleasant to deal with. Show off your people skills, but be you....being phony comes through loud and clear in interviews. The highest profile job I've ever hired for (lol the position I was leaving) I didn't necessarily hire the most qualified applicant because her interview sucked ass and she was a phony bitch. They guy I did hire was wearing funky shoes, had a great smile and was comfortable just being him which was a big deal for the job. I know it sounds like it was superficial but you have about thirty seconds to make the sale. You can do it.
Posted By: Garal Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/12/06 04:02 AM
Heh ya the way I see it is that employers should hire based on someones personality over their qualifications because hell after a week my previous experience won't really matter (corret me if I'm wrong).. I can always learn but I can't really change who I am. If someone is a slacker then they're most likely always going to be a slacker and in my case I always work my ass off even at my shithole little minimum wage job lol and I will always be like that.
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/12/06 06:27 PM
Let us know if you got the job so we can have another reason to drink a beer or two or three or hell the whole case
Posted By: Garal Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/13/06 02:29 AM
Lol I will be sure to keep you guys updated I'm not really expecting much but at least it will give me some experience being interviewed which'll come in handy when I'm rich and famous :P
Posted By: Represent Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/13/06 02:02 PM
Best way to get hired is to walk in look sharp always be honest look into their eyes when they are talking to you and you are replying and always start the conversation with

Yo Dog i'm here for da fly pussy and dope money hire a asian brother.
Posted By: Garal Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/13/06 03:55 PM
Actually Rep I've already gotten some better advice than that:

"As far as the interview, just don't act nervous. Try to talk to the interviewer as if you were talking to one of your buds, only replace any references to "dickface", "cum dumpster", and "thundercunt" with "sir", "maam", and "thundercunt". Should be a breeze:o)"
Posted By: Represent Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/13/06 03:57 PM
pff ya right how can u get better advice then da fly pussy n dope money ?

Loser
Posted By: Elph Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/13/06 04:41 PM
LOL Rep, make eye contact as much as you can when speaking to the interviewer
Posted By: Garal Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/18/06 10:32 PM
The interview went really well. I'm happy with how I answered everything. She said she's going to talk to the manager of the marketing department since she knows I have really strong computer skills and that I know Photoshop, Flash, and all that bs. But she was also stressing that it might but a full time opening only so I wouldn't be able to take the position because I'm going to schoo. And she also said that I'm a really drive individual and that that'll take me far. So we'll see. I'm satisfied with having gotten an interview there at my age anyways plus it's always good practice.
Posted By: Valentein Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/22/06 05:28 PM
Did you mention that you have 1337 skillz?
Posted By: Garal Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/22/06 06:38 PM
Ya right before I traded sexual favors for the job
Posted By: Haraa Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/24/06 02:23 PM
then everyone thought you were me like lyx did?
Posted By: Garal Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/24/06 10:27 PM
Well it's been a week since my interview and still no call back. Guess that means I didn't get it.
Posted By: Haraa Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/25/06 06:17 PM
hmm.. maybe their busy?
Posted By: Grif Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/25/06 09:35 PM
call them punk bastards back, they prob being funny cause ur so young and they are salty about it haha
Posted By: Haraa Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/26/06 03:40 AM
ya man
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/26/06 07:13 PM
ya checkin back shows that you are interested with them
Posted By: Garal Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/27/06 02:31 AM
Ya after my interview I just kinda slacked off heh. I have already gone in to their office 4 separate times and have called them at least a dozen times by now. Lotta work for a job I don't even have yet lol.
Posted By: Grif Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/27/06 06:22 PM
thats the shitty part ya prob work harder to get the job and when u 1st start then u ever will again lol.... i guess thats not that bad but ya get paid less or none lol gl with it bro
Posted By: Haraa Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 01/29/06 02:47 AM
Well hope its worth it
Posted By: Lyx Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 02/02/06 02:51 AM
Haraa you love the attention brat boy...just askin' for a spank or two...
Posted By: Grif Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 02/02/06 02:54 AM
haha and you love it to dont you lyx .haha any chance to get them paws on us young studs ahah
Posted By: Haraa Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 02/03/06 02:31 AM
oh yes lyx oh yes <3<3<3
Posted By: Lyx Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 02/03/06 09:41 PM
Who says I don't already have my hands all over young studs...hmm?
Posted By: Grif Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 02/04/06 03:51 AM
lol we never sayd you didnt but you been after some of us fro as long as i can rember haha :P
Posted By: Lyx Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 02/04/06 04:48 AM
Honey...I flirt with everyone....the only one I ever truly pursued was Tiaer...hehe because we have similar interests...and partners.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 02/04/06 06:50 AM
lyx is holding out on me again!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Grif Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 02/04/06 07:55 AM
lol
Posted By: Lyx Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 02/05/06 01:12 AM
ahh Ryu....you know you can come play...
Posted By: Haraa Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 02/05/06 01:01 PM
Lyx, me, you, now
Posted By: Lyx Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 02/05/06 03:08 PM
Haraa baby I think I might scare you once we were alone...
Posted By: Haraa Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 02/06/06 12:28 AM
that kinda turns me on now that you say it :P
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 02/06/06 01:06 PM
I got this brt...
Posted By: Elph Re: Garal Lands an Interview - 02/06/06 03:01 PM
so did you get the job?
© The KGB Oracle