The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Elph Happy Birthday Jetstar & a side note - 04/12/08 03:41 PM
Well today is our kings birthday! He's embarking into old age nowadays. Good thing that Men age like fine wine.
I wish you the best on your birthday today and you get all that you can wish for

And a side note today is my youngest son's birthday. I can't believe that my baby is 2 already! So a little happy birthday for my little man Elliot.
Posted By: Valentein Re: Happy Birthday Jetstar & a side note - 04/12/08 04:40 PM
Birthday it up!
Happy birthday. Buy yourself something awesome for your boat.
Posted By: Garal Re: Happy Birthday Jetstar & a side note - 04/12/08 09:25 PM
Yaay birthdays!
Posted By: JetStar Re: Happy Birthday Jetstar & a side note - 04/12/08 09:27 PM
Quote:

Well today is our kings birthday! He's embarking into old age nowadays. Good thing that Men age like fine wine.
I wish you the best on your birthday today and you get all that you can wish for

And a side note today is my youngest son's birthday. I can't believe that my baby is 2 already! So a little happy birthday for my little man Elliot.

Well Elphy, Thanks, and thanks to all of you!

Since your son was born on the same day as me, he is certainly going to suck at PVP.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Happy Birthday Jetstar & a side note - 04/12/08 10:36 PM
happy birthday bro.
Posted By: Aviendha Re: Happy Birthday Jetstar & a side note - 04/12/08 11:26 PM
Happy Birthday Jet and Eliott!!!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Happy Birthday Jetstar & a side note - 04/12/08 11:51 PM
Have a beer on me Jet
Posted By: Elph Re: Happy Birthday Jetstar & a side note - 04/13/08 12:29 AM
Rofl Jet he's already pvp'in at age 2, maybe he'll end up better being born in a good established computer age instead of the beginning of it lol
Posted By: hydr Re: Happy Birthday Jetstar & a side note - 04/13/08 11:13 AM
hey happy birthday jet! have a good one!

and

elph hope your son has a fun bday party!
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Happy Birthday Jetstar & a side note - 04/14/08 01:04 AM
Happy Birthday Jet and Elliott.
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: Happy Birthday Jetstar & a side note - 04/16/08 11:08 AM
I know I'm late but happy birthday to the two of ya.
Posted By: Heidi Re: Happy Birthday Jetstar & a side note - 04/25/08 08:09 AM
happy birthday to you both
© The KGB Oracle