The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Binbs Whos on facebook? - 01/30/08 04:20 PM
hey guys.. I just joined facebook and thought it would be nice to have some KGBers on there as well. Especially those that I met in Vegas last year. But everyone is welcome!!!

Im Alex Amarre on facebook so add me as your friend! or write your name in this thread to get added
Posted By: Slinger Re: Whos on facebook? - 01/30/08 04:50 PM
Let's take this out of the Pub... I'm gonna go post my info in the Great Hall :P
Posted By: Elph Re: Whos on facebook? - 01/31/08 02:23 PM
i have it but i never use it
Posted By: Aviendha Re: Whos on facebook? - 03/16/08 01:18 AM
I don't like facebook and I really can't say why. I find it confusing and annoying and seems like everything u do requires a download of some stupid mod that gets sent to all of your friends. I'm more of a myspace girl.
Posted By: Lyx Re: Whos on facebook? - 03/17/08 01:36 AM
Hey everyone,
Have been talking about you guys a lot this past week. Are you playing WoW or SB? Saw the bit about banes on the intro page. When I saw Avi's name and Binbs I couldn't help but stop and say hello and yes, I'm on Facebook. hehe

L
Posted By: Aviendha Re: Whos on facebook? - 03/17/08 10:54 PM
Hey Lyx! I remember making you a siggy with that scantilly clad lady in it lol. How you been?
Posted By: Lyx Re: Whos on facebook? - 03/18/08 09:56 PM
I've been crazy busy with life, but having a great time. What are you up to these days?
Posted By: Aviendha Re: Whos on facebook? - 03/18/08 10:35 PM
kids, job you know... STUFF. Not really playing anything since my computer stinks. Play WoW now and then tho.
© The KGB Oracle