The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Haraa OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/24/05 02:10 PM
saw it yesterday :P thats all! ...

Merry christmas to all of you hope you all spend good time with your loved ones, i wish you all a lovely evening!
with loads of nice presents and reoom full of love.
Wish you all the best, Merry Christmas
Posted By: Garal Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/24/05 02:30 PM
Pfft still a little early isn't it? :P
Posted By: Represent Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/25/05 01:59 AM

Merry Christmas
Posted By: Valentein Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/25/05 02:06 AM
Merry X-mas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanza.

Eat good, drink well, and give lots of presents.
Posted By: JetStar Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/25/05 04:03 AM
King Kong was HORRIBLE! I was totally disappointed. Completely unbelieveable. Was this Kong Kong or Jarassic Park 16? Watch the original or the 1976 remake. Both are excellent. This one SUCKS! Just another example of special effects over everything.

THUMBS DOWN from the High King!
Posted By: Represent Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/25/05 04:05 PM
Jet i thought the same thing.

I did like the Kong vrs multiple T-Rexes tho in the preview it shows Kong vrs 1 and i was like aight thats kinda hot and when i went and seen it and like 4 were there that was the best thing in the movie

But be serious u remember the old KONG i mean the KING fucking Ape as big as buildings climb the enpire state building and arms large enough to swing at planes while grasping the building ... this new 25 foot kong seriously aint no fucking King.

But if it was jarrasic park 16 jet it was better then the last sequel lol
Posted By: Garal Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/25/05 04:35 PM
When are they going to make a King Garal TheGreat movie He wants to climb the Empire State building too =(

I should make a flash movie of that..
Posted By: Haraa Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/25/05 06:59 PM
LOL! i loved the movie i thought it was a sweet ramake if your into pure power and discructive gorillas.. yeah ive see the first king kong.. ofcourse.. classic none the less..

but i loved the new one.. and yea i thought he was a little small too.. but Kong can be my King anyday.. no doubt.. i loved him so much he was so f*ckin cool!...!!!!!!!!!

i wanted a kong... for christmas.. but i didnt get 1 they coudlnt find skull island lol..
Posted By: nitekon Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/25/05 07:01 PM
jet sounds drunk
Posted By: Haraa Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/26/05 01:15 AM
Prolly is....
just saw Dick and Jane it was pretty fun, nothing great but entertaining 85% of the time
Posted By: Garal Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/26/05 05:45 AM
Jim Carrey FTW! I want to see that.
Mighty Joe Young pwns all :P
Posted By: Haraa Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/27/05 12:01 AM
..Your such a baby
Posted By: Heidi Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/27/05 07:38 AM
Some of the remakes are really crashing. I hated the Fog remake, was crap.
Posted By: Haraa Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/27/05 12:00 PM
didnt see the fog.. looks like crap anyways.. Uuuh.. the fog is coming... UUUUH!!!.... o noo, the fog will take you.. hahaha
Posted By: Garal Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/27/05 04:13 PM
^^^ Agreed lol. I would just hide in my car with the defroster on bwaha.
Posted By: Haraa Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/28/05 11:46 PM
LOL! just point you flashlight at it :P

...or blow at it haha
Posted By: Garal Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/29/05 12:04 AM
Lol.. Good idea giant fan > Fog
Posted By: Haraa Re: OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS! & KING KONG OWNS! - 12/30/05 11:33 AM
hahah!
© The KGB Oracle