The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Slinger Bluetooth Headsets for Gaming? Please? - 12/07/07 05:12 AM
So I'm currently trying to find a nice bluetooth headset to use around the house... I don't want one of the stylish little cell phone guys that litter public transportation and restaurants, I want something with a more traditional design. Ideally it would be your run of the mill ear muff design, plus a spiffy little microphone boom. I know there are high quality headphones out there, but I can't find anything with a mic. Has anyone seen or used such a thing?

If anyone has any leads I'm looking to spend $50-$150 USD.

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: syev Re: Bluetooth Headsets for Gaming? Please? - 12/07/07 06:22 AM
Link That is if I was gonna get a wireless pair this is what and where I would have gone first.

Jonus was the one that introduced me to Sennheiser headphones. So I bought the generation that replaced the one he had --> Link Good headphones!! I absolutely love these headphones. If you want more details let me know.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Bluetooth Headsets for Gaming? Please? - 12/08/07 01:20 AM
They look sweet, but I'm not seeing any microphones... I hafta have a mic that can travel with me because I love to use my computer for VoIP calls, but I don't want to sacrifice stereo sound in my headset for gaming purposes...
© The KGB Oracle