The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Elph Garal - 11/30/07 06:11 PM
how is that baby baking?
Hope the woman is doing well and you are waiting on her hand and foot
Posted By: Arcain Re: Garal - 11/30/07 07:54 PM
I hope you are still letting do things and exercising with her... or that wont be the only big surprise you end up with
Posted By: Elph Re: Garal - 12/01/07 04:39 AM
lol what do you mean exercise? You saying she'll get fat after the baby ?

I don't think so lol.
She's young beautiful and was skinny to begin with. I've had 3 kids and i have not one stretch mark and my body is still pretty smoking after 3 kids and approaching 31 lol. Granted I wouldn't risk one more. But I am sure that his gf will be even more beautiful after she pops out the mini garal!
shame on you arcain hehe
Posted By: Garal Re: Garal - 12/01/07 07:57 AM
We're doing really well actually. Only 20 more days until the due date, so any day now we're expecting him. Her family/friends threw her a baby shower a few weeks ago and then the weekend after that my family threw her one so we have a ton of cool stuff for the baby.. clothes, changing table, crib, baby tub, wash cloths, towels, blankets, toys, and more stuff I'm forgetting. We've been really lucky to have such a supportive family/friends (including you all!). She's doing really well physically too. She goes to the office with me a couple of times a week to hang out and watch TV while I work. We also went on a 3 hour drive to Oakland to visit family which probably wasn't the smartest idea ever but she made it :P

So ya.. that about sums our lives up lately. Expect baby pictures soon =)
Posted By: Elph Re: Garal - 12/01/07 01:40 PM
Any idea on the names Garal? That is so wonderful that your families are being so supportive. You are gonna be a fantastic daddy
Posted By: Garal Re: Garal - 12/01/07 07:37 PM
I can never remember who I've told what =( We've had a name now for a month or so.. He's going to be named Adam David Fong. And thanks for the kind words Elph =)
Posted By: Elph Re: Garal - 12/02/07 04:20 AM
aww i love the name adam. I can't wait to see him.
© The KGB Oracle