The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Chez trying to find a program - 10/28/07 12:06 AM
Im trying to find out if anyone knows about a program where you can cue sound files. I am taking part in a haunted house thing for Halloween, and what I will be doing is creating a sound clip that will be longer than the scene, just in case it runs over time, then on cue, i need to fade out the old scene music and fade in the next scene. The problem with the other programs I have is that I can fade stuff in and out, but the scenes will not always be the same exact amount of time. So i need to be able to cue and fade out/in on the fly. Would anyone know what program would be best for this?
Posted By: Daye Re: trying to find a program - 10/28/07 03:56 AM
<-- Has no clue
Posted By: Slinger Re: trying to find a program - 10/28/07 05:00 AM
If you're going to be manning the sound you could get a real basic DJ program and manually fade in/out...
Posted By: Drakiis Re: trying to find a program - 10/29/07 08:04 AM
actually can't you just use your media player on your pc? make a play list of the spook sounds and various other fluff and play it..volume anyone?
Posted By: syev Re: trying to find a program - 10/29/07 12:52 PM
make something in vb.
Posted By: Heidi Re: trying to find a program - 10/29/07 11:23 PM
you could do a basic flash. just something that has the music ready, actionscript it to control the fades/buttons and just set up buttons to cue up the music you need
© The KGB Oracle