The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Lyx Heya sexy people - 12/19/05 02:58 AM
Was out wandering the DF boards and found the link to the forums so I thought I'd say hi to everyone. Hugs and naughtiness to those who remember.

L
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Heya sexy people - 12/19/05 06:27 AM
sup lyx
Posted By: Lyx Re: Heya sexy people - 12/21/05 01:13 AM
Heya sweet Ryu,
Whatcha playin' now? Couldn't really determine what or where people are playing now...glad to see some faces I still remember.

L
Posted By: Dustrider Re: Heya sexy people - 12/21/05 01:46 AM
OMG

It's over now..

*winks at Lyx*
Posted By: Haraa Re: Heya sexy people - 12/21/05 07:17 AM
heres a face you'll remember
Posted By: Lyx Re: Heya sexy people - 12/23/05 04:07 AM
And the crazy boys wander back...heya Dusty...lol and Haraa last I remember someone was chasin' you around doin' somethin'...hmmm

Hugz boys.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Heya sexy people - 12/23/05 05:13 AM
playin silkroad right now its a free mmo u can download.
Posted By: Lenny Re: Heya sexy people - 12/23/05 05:32 PM
RYU, you are never playing when i am on, how come?

You using ts or vent, i like vent better, so i can tell the difference between you and Ken. I can tell with the amount of talking you to, you are the strong silent type, while Ken talks all the time, but sounding, no difference on TS for me.
Posted By: Valentein Re: Heya sexy people - 12/24/05 01:48 AM
LOL
Posted By: Grif Re: Heya sexy people - 12/24/05 03:57 AM
lol some one chasing haraa aroudn dooin something haha... no comment, hey lyx how ya dooin good to see ya checkin in with us haha.. do it more often ahaah.
Posted By: Lyx Re: Heya sexy people - 12/24/05 04:09 AM
I didn't ever really disappear..ts ip changed and so did the website, but now I know where ya are so I can wander back and offer my special brand of torment *grin*.

Ryu...this game a pvp game? I've never heard of it. I'm sooo very bored waiting for a game to come out to play.
Posted By: Grif Re: Heya sexy people - 12/24/05 04:45 AM
haha special brand of tormen huh, who says its trment haha.
Posted By: Haraa Re: Heya sexy people - 12/24/05 02:08 PM
Quote:

And the crazy boys wander back...heya Dusty...lol and Haraa last I remember someone was chasin' you around doin' somethin'...hmmm

Hugz boys.

lol can you fill me in? :P
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Heya sexy people - 12/24/05 06:00 PM
I aint gonna lie to ya theres a lvl grind but, theres pvp in the game u can even straight up pk and become a murderer if u want to. Theres guild wars and u can make allainces and fight others. Theres no assets to destroy like shadowbane whole thing is its free to play all u gota do is download it. So ya dont loose nothing if u dislike it.
Posted By: Lyx Re: Heya sexy people - 12/24/05 09:10 PM
Ahh Grif you just miss me baby boy.

Haraa I think some sweet young thing was chasin' you...but my memory could just be confused.

Ryu...level grind as in EQ or L2 level grind or as in WoW level grind? How many people play? Is there a site I can go have a look at?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Heya sexy people - 12/24/05 09:15 PM
Tons of ppl play it i dont know about how bad l2 grind was but its quest style lvling. Here is the site to check it out at.

www.silkroadonline.net
Posted By: Grif Re: Heya sexy people - 12/24/05 11:25 PM
lol weallmiss you lol:P how is da lil ones>?
Posted By: Lyx Re: Heya sexy people - 12/25/05 05:14 AM
The kidlet is wild...she was sobbing at seven tonight because I wouldn't let her go to sleep because we had to do a family thing. All she wanted was to go to bed so Santa could come. hehehe and hey I miss you guys too. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays guys.
Posted By: Grif Re: Heya sexy people - 12/25/05 02:24 PM
hehe what a cutie, someties i wish i could just go to bed adn skip the family thinga ahha. hope yas have a great x mas igotta get goin to get ready to go to mine lol
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Heya sexy people - 12/25/05 06:53 PM
lol I did skip the family thing !! my parents went with my brother to his fiance's parents for christmas weekend. I stayed home woot !!

Hey so we have another RLgirl in KGB !! woot
Posted By: Elph Re: Heya sexy people - 12/26/05 03:35 AM
lol lyx, KGB website is always the same
www.the-kgb.com just the oracle webaddy has changed some.

I think assuiming from this thread you were one time a KGB member you should slap your sponsor for not telling you that..

Lenny it's easy to tell Ryu and Ken even on Ts, Ken has more of a ghetto hillbillie in his voice
Posted By: Lyx Re: Heya sexy people - 12/26/05 03:40 AM
Thanks Elph, but slapping WhiteWolf won't work because I don't think he plays with KGB anymore...lol and the next closest man to being my sponsor would have been Tiaer and well he and I think altogether too much alike to know that he wouldn't enjoy that spanking / smacking. But thanks for thinking of it *grin*.
L
Posted By: Grif Re: Heya sexy people - 12/26/05 04:02 AM
haha you would enjoy it thoughlyx and thatsal that matters huh haha.
Posted By: Lyx Re: Heya sexy people - 12/26/05 02:23 PM
Grif you remember me very well...lol but then I don't seem to remember that you would object very hard either...*grin*

BTW Ryu I d/led that game. What server do you play on?
Posted By: Elph Re: Heya sexy people - 12/26/05 04:12 PM
lol lyx, yea i've not seen whitewolf around
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Heya sexy people - 12/26/05 04:51 PM
troy server theres not to many of us where just hanging out till darkfall. theres like 10 of us off and on.
Posted By: Grif Re: Heya sexy people - 12/26/05 07:45 PM
haha i dont think i would like you slapin all the guys around but it sure as hell would be funny ahha
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Heya sexy people - 12/27/05 12:54 AM
Whos slapping someone around??? I want in.
Posted By: Heidi Re: Heya sexy people - 12/27/05 07:37 AM
Shadowbane farming! I remember hanging out with you and Tiaer all the time farming
Posted By: Lyx Re: Heya sexy people - 12/27/05 01:54 PM
Yep yep, me with my wizzy and Tiaer with whatever character he'd dreamed up that week.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Heya sexy people - 12/27/05 07:55 PM
Str based assain hah that was one of tiaers best.
Posted By: Grif Re: Heya sexy people - 12/27/05 10:32 PM
haha see ryu wants you to smack him aroudn doll haha, go get him lol, though tiaeer rolled with the glass cannon all the time?
Posted By: Lyx Re: Heya sexy people - 12/27/05 11:11 PM
I never knew what Tiaer was going to play. I don't think I ever went to fight with him that he played the same char twice. He was always thinkin' outside the box.
Posted By: Grif Re: Heya sexy people - 12/28/05 12:57 AM
haha there is something out side of run up stab stab slash slash stab /spit / dance and run away
? haha ..... besides da toolbox haha
© The KGB Oracle