The KGB Oracle
Posted By: ZoneOni headsetage - 12/16/05 09:17 PM
yo, umm.. can someone advise me on the purchasing of a headset, is a usb headset better then a double port headset(its those headsets that come with one for mic and one for headset) and if that really doesnt matter what should i look for.
Posted By: Haraa Re: headsetage - 12/17/05 01:37 PM
headset for phone or pC?
Posted By: Grif Re: headsetage - 12/17/05 02:03 PM
i usualy geta logitech one around 25 $ has padded ear muffs, mic volume controll and mute, 2 "male" eneded pluggs hahaha ... but itseems to work well enough for somethin cheap
Posted By: ZoneOni Re: headsetage - 12/18/05 03:50 AM
Quote:

headset for phone or pC?

for pc
Posted By: ZoneOni Re: headsetage - 12/18/05 03:52 AM
Quote:

i usualy geta logitech one around 25 $ has padded ear muffs, mic volume controll and mute, 2 "male" eneded pluggs hahaha ... but itseems to work well enough for somethin cheap

hum....yeah when i bought my pc i bought a really expensive 70 dolloar headset and then a cheap 30 dollar one and when the 70 dollar one broke i really didnt notice a difference but i dont know if like the people on the other end of the mic felt the same way.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: headsetage - 12/20/05 12:57 PM
I have a plantronics USB one, I heard USB ones are better. mine is a D sp-500.
Posted By: Garal Re: headsetage - 12/20/05 04:28 PM
Quote:

I have a plantronics USB one, I heard USB ones are better. mine is a D sp-500.

YES! I have the same headset lol. It was $60 when I bought it about a year and 7 months ago and it still works awesome. It might be kinda big depending on your taste, though. I did notice a difference from my other headphones when I bought them but I was just using some headphones that came with my CD player. I'm definitely satisfied with mine.. I got my money's worth out of em and they're still going strong.
Posted By: ZoneOni Re: headsetage - 12/21/05 04:30 AM
yeah i bought a logitech, apprently usb is better, lol
© The KGB Oracle