The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar Transformers Trailer - Have you seen this? - 05/24/07 02:40 PM
I swiped this from over at PRX. Take a peek:
Transformers Trailer
wow that must be brand new, they even used an older one in Spider Man 3 Trailers. I've read the script, and many fans may be disapointed because they're taking this from the Human point of view rather than the Transformer point of view used in the original cartoons. Perhaps they're doing this to bring in many non-fans and then in a part 2 bring in more of the transformer background and slowly switch perspectives (my hope anyway).

Here's something else to make any Transformer fans' dreams come true:

Transformers the Video Game ("Sandbox Style" like GTA, play as either Decepticons or Autobots!) - Release June 19th.

Coming out on a variety of Platforms
ooooohhhh ho ho ho... * swoon *
Yeah I saw this one a week or so ago, it was posted on Penny-Arcade. Didn't think to post it here :\
har har har no porchee for joo.

that was awesome, im not a transformers fan but that movie was dam sweet.
2 questions:

Where are the engeron cubes and are they going to talk?

Looks sweet, but they'd better talk. I want to see some Dinobots too. ROFL
Actually Optimus' voice is the original actor's.
Quote:

Actually Optimus' voice is the original actor's.

Same with Megatron.

According to the script (which hopefully won't be followed in its entirety), only the Autobots speak english in order to communicate with Humans. Decepticons could give a shit less - they speak their native tongue (this may be changed to some degree I hope). Also, the movie is mainly from the human POV, introducing the Transformers, rather than from the Transformer perspective and introducing the humans. I'm hoping that this is due to trying to attract non-fans to watch the movie. If the movie is at least half decent, there will be a part 2 and I hope the POV shifts towards the Transformers' because we already know a lot about humans....=P
© The KGB Oracle