The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar Should we replace the Flash? - 05/20/07 12:30 PM
The original Flash Movie at www.the-kgb.com has been up almost 7 years. I thought it might be a good idea to replace it for KGB's 10th Birthday in June of this year. I was thinking of having a contest that I would reward the winner $100.00 US dollars for the best flash that commerates the occasion. So here is the question
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Should we replace the Flash? - 05/20/07 02:22 PM
I like the flash and everyting, but man, that does sound like an awesome idea, seeing how it's the whole 10-year thing.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Should we replace the Flash? - 05/20/07 02:39 PM
I LOVE the music in the original Flash though - the theme from Excalibur is perfect for KGB. Maybe incorporate at least part of it into a new flash?
Posted By: Derid Re: Should we replace the Flash? - 05/20/07 04:23 PM

Keep the old one on the site. Maybe use it for something.

I think its a good flash, but we have needed a new one for years, just to keep things from getting to stale.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Should we replace the Flash? - 05/20/07 04:27 PM
This got a big fat 'aye' from me!

I love the current flash, but 7 years is what we internet-dwellers call old!
Posted By: Garal Re: Should we replace the Flash? - 05/20/07 04:35 PM
Definitely replace it imo..
Posted By: SimonCowell Re: Should we replace the Flash? - 05/20/07 05:57 PM
I think you should replace it for a 10th anniversary. It's something very special that most guilds/clans/groups of people never even see. It something to be very proud of and advertised for all to see.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Should we replace the Flash? - 05/22/07 03:28 AM
Quote:

Keep the old one on the site. Maybe use it for something.

I think its a good flash, but we have needed a new one for years, just to keep things from getting to stale.

He speaks for me!
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Should we replace the Flash? - 05/22/07 09:48 AM
I hope we get some people submitting stuff. If not, hell make the same challange to our allies. No one says we can't out-source the production of our guild's intro.

A change is needed though, when I post links to our site I make sure to give them a link that bypasses the intro altogether.
Posted By: Jonus Re: Should we replace the Flash? - 05/22/07 06:17 PM
Quote:

A change is needed though, when I post links to our site I make sure to give them a link that bypasses the intro altogether.

Posted By: Winter Re: Should we replace the Flash? - 05/23/07 07:57 PM
I was the one that voted no, only because I am the pain in the ass hehe. I like the flash but, if people think it is getting old and needs to be updated then cool!
Posted By: Ken_Kamillion Re: Should we replace the Flash? - 05/23/07 07:58 PM
Rofl me too rae funny stuff.
© The KGB Oracle