The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Wormie Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/07/07 09:01 PM
hello all, this is wormie back in uo. I got invited to closed beta for this game. The game itself is pretty good, think of a counterstrike 3rd person mmorpg. i love the game. neways, if any of you guys are interested i would need a few info from you guys, because i am signing up df as a guild to join. They are requiring me to ask for emails and desired user name. So, if you want in closed beta feel free to post ur email and a desired user name so i can start compling a list. Remember this will probably be a first come first serve so if ur on top of my long list then most likely u will be recieving an email. =) Anyways thanks hope to see you guys soon. in game. Also you can also try to apply for their closed beta on their forums but they are doing it based on system specs right now. they told me in a few days or weeks they will be doing guild invites.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/07/07 10:26 PM
Bibliotequa
bibliotequa@the-kgb.com
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/08/07 06:51 AM
Username:
Riastarthe

Email:
ultramagnu5@yahoo.com
Posted By: whoflungpoo Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/08/07 04:58 PM
Username:
Williebhung

Email:
mallcop32@sbcglobal.net
Posted By: Arkh Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/08/07 10:32 PM
Arkh
lacoude@enseirb.fr
Posted By: Wormie Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/08/07 11:01 PM
^_^ great to see still so many active kgb's. Also, if you want to check the game out you can go to www.playtr.com. I would suggest signing up for their beta if you havent because they are going to give another round of players in on this friday.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/08/07 11:21 PM
It's a shame it's PlayNC... SoE blows them out of the water, which is sick and sad...

If you don't remember PlayNC, it's because the only game they did right was Lineage, then they bit the pavement with City of Heroes/Villains and Lineage 2...

Regardless, games are games, and I signed up for the beta.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/08/07 11:30 PM
Oh, and...

xslingshot

xslingshot@gmail.com
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/10/07 02:18 AM
Quote:

It's a shame it's PlayNC... SoE blows them out of the water, which is sick and sad...

If you don't remember PlayNC, it's because the only game they did right was Lineage, then they bit the pavement with City of Heroes/Villains and Lineage 2...

Regardless, games are games, and I signed up for the beta.

Actually I read that COH was the next biggest seller around before WOW came out.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/10/07 02:29 AM
But did you ever play it? The best part of the game was customizing your hero, then the quests were all the same thing over and over again, and they all looked the same. At least WoW made it interesting to see new parts of the world...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/10/07 03:31 AM
ryu
jwl01@yahoo.com
Posted By: Valentein Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/11/07 08:01 PM
I'm looking forward to this game.
Posted By: Wormie Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/14/07 10:21 PM
yeha i love this game, its so much fun and the grinding is actually fun compared to other games , i dunno how to explain it. it makes you keep loooking and killing and kiling and killng.
Posted By: Wormie Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/30/07 09:55 PM
for those of you that gave me account names and emails, please register your account on www.playtr.com. If your account cant not be registered please give me a new account name. Also i need your full names as well.

EG.
Full Name: Charles Chen
PlayNC Account Name: charlichan
Email: charliechen@aol.com

This is the reply i got from gm
We're still only in May and I have no key to give out as of yet but I should in, say, 3 weeks. We are not going to get any key before that apart from the ones automatically generated for the Beta Invites. Send me an email et avatea@ncsoft.com with the full names, PlayNC account names and email addresses of your friends and I'll keep those data until I can dispatch some keys
Posted By: Taxman Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 05/31/07 03:07 AM
taxman@geekzoo.com

username = Taxman
Posted By: Wormie Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 06/20/07 10:11 PM
for those of you guys that have sent me emails and user name please go register at ncsoft. Use the same emails and user name that you gave to me ore else you will not recieve the code.

for those of you guys that gave me login names please go register them at ncsoft.

I am sending them to accounts today - should take less than a week.

the gm is sending in the accounts that you guys gave me to get it register so you guys will get your keys soon
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 06/21/07 12:01 AM
Quote:

for those of you guys that have sent me emails

You're referring to those of us who also replied to this thread with names and email addresses, correct?

I registered under same name and email as in my first post, so I hope it's good to go =)

Thanks for the hookup.
Posted By: hydr Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 06/21/07 06:35 AM
I thought I read somewhere that this game has little to no pvp?
Posted By: Zarkwon Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 06/21/07 08:11 AM
Quote:

test tube game hydr
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 06/21/07 01:17 PM
Quote:

Only one way to find out for certain.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 07/24/07 03:39 PM
Anyone hear anything on this yet?
Posted By: hydr Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 07/24/07 08:21 PM
doesn't this game have little to no pvp?
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 07/24/07 09:20 PM
No idea. Still interested in Beta testing "something" that's new and different.
Posted By: Derid Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 07/24/07 09:22 PM

That Fury game looks slightly promising. Not exactly DFO, but maybe a worthy replacement for CS/Guildwars/BF2/etc while we wait.
Posted By: Prism Re: Tabula Rasa - Lord British Game - 07/29/07 04:22 AM
gstepp@mikrotec.com

I will check it out if not to late.
© The KGB Oracle