The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Vipir Warhammer - 04/20/07 03:20 AM
http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/community/grabBag/grabBag_april.php
Guild beta
Posted By: Elph Re: Warhammer - 04/20/07 09:57 PM
nice this is a game I am looking forward to.
Posted By: Garal Re: Warhammer - 04/20/07 11:46 PM
Let's hope it pans out to be as good as DAoC was =)
Posted By: ltima Re: Warhammer - 04/21/07 01:44 PM
warhamer is for tabletops not for inside computers *makes her angery face*
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Warhammer - 04/21/07 02:59 PM
WoWhammer Online
Posted By: Valentein Re: Warhammer - 04/21/07 06:56 PM
From what I've seen, that's what it looks like. But I thought Mythic did pvp on DAoC than Blizzard does with WoW.
Posted By: Elph Re: Warhammer - 04/21/07 11:33 PM
lol raek, wow just made it out first but wow actually ripped off the skins and stuff that have been around for years.
All games out now have the same interface etc as wow.
Posted By: Fleeting Re: Warhammer - 04/26/07 12:46 PM
This game looks really really fun, A PVP and RvR game built from the ground up rather than something like Vanguard (which don't get me wrong im currently enjoying) that is a PVE game where they are letting us kill each other with no balance or point.

I don't think it's going to build the passion, the friendships and enemys like darkfall will with it's city building but I do think its going to be slightly less serious and really fun pvp game.

If Darkfall doesn't make it out in the near future I can certainly see myself playing and really enjoying this. Watching the videos from the devs who seem really pasionate and excited about the game helps too.

I really like the idea that it's pvp and rvr from the word go if you want it too. So many games leave the pvp till the end, for those that want it you can pvp right from the beginning and get loot and experiance from pvping too.

Looking forward to the next wave of MMORPGS. Bring them on.
Posted By: Wildcard Re: Warhammer - 04/27/07 09:30 PM
If this was already posted, then disregard, but here's the actual Guild Sign-up (Note - 1 application per guild)

Warhammer Online - Guild Beta Application
© The KGB Oracle