The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Vipir Does Age of Conan appeal to females? - 04/08/07 01:21 PM
Serisouly thats what some guy wanted to know.
He must be young or he would know females are just as blood thirsty as some males, they are just quiter about it untill the moment they strike. lol

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=21988
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Does Age of Conan appeal to females? - 04/08/07 03:36 PM
Easy answer for that...

AoC will not attract nearly as many female players as WoW does. AoC is definitely a more male-centric game.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Does Age of Conan appeal to females? - 04/08/07 05:08 PM
Quote:

Easy answer for that...

AoC will not attract nearly as many care bears as WoW does. AoC is definitely a more sick, twisted, ex-con-centric game.

fix't.

mmm, yeah...that's how I like'em.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Does Age of Conan appeal to females? - 04/08/07 05:39 PM
Quote:

Easy answer for that...

AoC will not attract nearly as many female players as WoW does. AoC is definitely a more male-centric game.

I dunno. My girlfriend, "Ironrose" likes Conan and even uses one of the quotes from the Conan the Barbarian on her Facebook favorite quotes. Well, then again, Emily also likes PVP and kicked a lot of ass in WOW; her first MMO.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Does Age of Conan appeal to females? - 04/09/07 08:31 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Easy answer for that...

I dunno. My girlfriend, "Ironrose" likes Conan and even uses one of the quotes from the Conan the Barbarian on her Facebook favorite quotes. Well, then again, Emily also likes PVP and kicked a lot of ass in WOW; her first MMO.

When you say you dont know, do you mean you dont agree with the statement and feel AoC will attract as many females as WoW? Or are you just pointing out Emily as the semi-rarity that she is as far as females liking pvp-centric games?
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Does Age of Conan appeal to females? - 04/09/07 03:22 PM
Both, that's why "I dunno."
Posted By: Elph Re: Does Age of Conan appeal to females? - 04/11/07 10:07 PM
i think it will attract just as many females as any other mmo.
I haven't read the link so i don't know why WoW would appeal to females more then any other mmo I don't have time to read I'll check it out later.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Does Age of Conan appeal to females? - 04/12/07 08:59 AM
You'll have to read up on AoC Elph... it's just not the social carebear kingdom that WoW is. WoW is like a chat room with pretty colors and for those times when you don't have something to talk about you can distract yourself with a collection quest or kill X of these quest. Or like Ultima online, minus the pvp, so basically it's just buying and decorating houses

You played Shadowbane for a bit right elph? In a very general sense, as far as attracting player types, it's like the difference between Shadowbane and WoW.
Posted By: Elph Re: Does Age of Conan appeal to females? - 04/13/07 01:50 AM
Yea but what I am saying is Wow when first played you don't know all of that. At least when I joined there I only went there because KGB was there. I've read a bit on AOC but I don't think it's going to not attract females any more then Wow would've. Yea I played Sb I had stopped playing because we moved and I just didn't like the cluttered interface but the game was fine as far as the attraction for a female.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Does Age of Conan appeal to females? - 04/13/07 09:55 PM
mmmmm female gamers !!
Posted By: Vipir Re: Does Age of Conan appeal to females? - 04/14/07 12:59 PM
Wish i could kick Seaelf in the errr knee yah thats it knee.
Posted By: Zhou Re: Does Age of Conan appeal to females? - 04/19/07 05:07 PM
haha
© The KGB Oracle