The KGB Oracle
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Darkfall roa lunch - 05/02/17 10:32 AM
So I know only a few of us are interested in this 3ed go at darkfall, it seems very promising and there is a lot of info on roa forums on what has changed, but for anyone who is gonna check it out at launch let me or wolfgang know, launch is set for may 5th Friday, things are looking good for population but we'll have to see at launch. Just throwing out this info for anyone interested. Here's a good video on what has changed https://youtu.be/LG6mXzjXAV8
There is a lot more added and changed that the video does not show, you will have to check forums out for yourself or msg me and I can send links.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Darkfall roa lunch - 05/05/17 04:19 PM
It is really too bad this was not the game we played together so many years ago. Great progress!
Posted By: War Re: Darkfall roa lunch - 05/24/17 10:30 PM
how is it
Posted By: NavyDT Re: Darkfall roa lunch - 06/18/17 02:24 PM
Hey guys, old KGB member from the glory days of DFO, my brother and i just got ROA and was wondering if we have a presence. Can anyone resurrect my account so we can get the ball rolling?
Posted By: Derid Re: Darkfall roa lunch - 06/18/17 06:04 PM
There is a group playing Darkfall ROA, go click on the app and submit a returning member app to get the process started. That is the easiest way for the right people to get the ball rolling on getting your Oracle account sorted. DFO group is actively looking for people, I know that much.
Posted By: NavyDT Re: Darkfall roa lunch - 06/18/17 09:19 PM
Sweet, resubmitted a returning veteran app. Thanks again Derid!
© The KGB Oracle