The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Krayton Unreal Engine Information - 08/27/16 10:15 PM
Hi all. I am already googling, watching youtube tutorials and picking away at the Unreal Engine. I have some ideas for a game that i am trying to implement (really something i pick away at, nothing i slam all my time into).

I have a few pages of documentation on the game, i played around with the Unreal Engine, i am able to compose music, i drew some concept art but honestly.... it sucks to do it all alone.

I dont have a TON of time, most of the time i do anything its 10:30pm EST - 12:30.

Anyway... wondering if anyone knows the unreal engine well? Perhaps we could get together and practice with it? Or we could share screens on Lync (or another application) and out of the kindness of your heart you can show me whats up so i can move around on my own in the engine. Maybe that sort of thing is fun for you, i dont know.

I am also open to others who have skills with map development, music, drawing (anything like that really).

Looking for positive people that arent just going to explain to me why all my ideas wont work. People who can get together and worry about all the little details of the game later. For now... i need to actually get some working pieces!

Thanks for reading,

- Nick / Krayton

Contact information: nickus9@gmail.com or Salty Weed Lord 420 on Steam
Posted By: JetStar Re: Unreal Engine Information - 08/29/16 06:25 PM
Good luck. I will spread the word in tomorrows Email spam.
Posted By: Krayton Re: Unreal Engine Information - 10/04/16 07:23 PM
hey i know this is a late response but i just wanted to say thank you :) I am looking to talk with people 1-2 times a week, collaborate and keep in touch. I have been playing with Unity but am now attracted to Amazon Lumberyard because they have services design to do all the networking for you so you dont have to figure it out (plus a lot more).

I know no one will probably keep in contact with me or keep working with me, everyone becomes a ghost. I am always open to the possibilities though!
© The KGB Oracle