The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Slinger WHOAH! - 03/12/07 12:38 AM
Ok, so this isn't for the epileptic or overly conservative moms who have closed minds and don't ever want to see anything cool or expose their children to anything that's not sterile, like finger painting or pond fishing. (not pointing fingers, I'm pretty sure KGB doesn't have any of these psycho-moms anyways, lol)

http://www.neave.com/strobe/

It's like drugs, without the drugs, and lasts like 20 seconds tops... It's just a flash thing you stare at for 20 seconds or so and then look around the room and it's insane!
Posted By: Taxman Re: WHOAH! - 03/12/07 07:32 PM
Ahhhhhh! My eyes!!!

Go for the eyes, Boo, GO FOR THE EYES! RAAAAAAAAAAAURGH!
Posted By: Slinger Re: WHOAH! - 03/13/07 01:57 AM
Quote:

Ahhhhhh! My eyes!!!

Go for the eyes, Boo, GO FOR THE EYES! RAAAAAAAAAAAURGH!

Hmm... Baldur's Gate? 2?
Posted By: Heidi Re: WHOAH! - 03/13/07 02:59 AM
Quote:

Ok, so this isn't for the epileptic or overly conservative moms who have closed minds and don't ever want to see anything cool or expose their children to anything that's not sterile, like finger painting or pond fishing. (not pointing fingers, I'm pretty sure KGB doesn't have any of these psycho-moms anyways, lol)

I like how you put something innocent like finger painting and fishing in with psychotropic tripouts.

I think I will refrain from frying my munchkin's brain thank you. I'm happy to be a kid protecting psycho-mom. I've got a big baseball bat that would happy to argue with anyone who would suggest the contrary.
Posted By: Slinger Re: WHOAH! - 03/13/07 03:35 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Sterile America is not good.
Posted By: Slinger Re: WHOAH! - 03/13/07 03:37 AM
Edited my previous post, making this post useless. I read back over it and it just felt much more violent than I am. :-x
Posted By: Crimthan Re: WHOAH! - 03/13/07 03:57 AM
What's the big deal with the trippy strobe thing? It's cool, definitely inspires the more creative side of the brain, and totally not harmless to anyone unless they have epilepsy.
Posted By: khi Re: WHOAH! - 03/13/07 03:02 PM
wow was i the only one that repeatedly done this over and over for 10mins lol
Posted By: Slinger Re: WHOAH! - 03/13/07 05:05 PM
No, I look at it like 10+ times a day, rofl...
Posted By: Haraa Re: WHOAH! - 03/15/07 11:37 AM
MY EYES!!
Posted By: Slinger Re: WHOAH! - 03/15/07 04:18 PM
Haraa, I have a RL friend who wants to know what the song in the flash screen for your website it, and when your site will be done and you'll be selling clothes.
Posted By: Haraa Re: WHOAH! - 03/16/07 08:19 PM
The song is from my all time favorite hero
DJ KRUSH!
track is called Dj krush - Shin sekai and its featuring Rino.

puh.. uhm HTZ clothing is a bit postponed, but my side project Kamikaze is up in a week or so.

heres a small sneak peak

Posted By: Haraa Re: WHOAH! - 03/16/07 08:20 PM

© The KGB Oracle