The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Rivencsky Elder Scrolls Online - Crimson Sky (CSKY) - 03/28/14 08:30 PM
It has been awhile, I was talking to Jetstar today about Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). The game will be opening it's doors for early access as of 03/30/2014.

Myself and allot of the old Crimson Sky (CSKY) or also know as Crimson Sky Empire (CSE) players from Ultima Online days (i.e. Homes, Trelak, Khensu, Siera, Tripwire, ect.) are going to be playing this game and if KGB is going to make a showing in this game we would welcome a guild alliance like the old days.

In any case, KGB has always had an open invitation to drop by the site www.crimsonsky.com at anytime and catchup with those old farts at CSKY.

As for ESO, our appointed ESO game GM will be Mamgrunt. I look forward to hopefully seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones in the future. At the very least we will see you all in Star Citizen (Polishes up the Idris for it's maiden voyage)

Cheers,
RivenCsky
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Elder Scrolls Online - Crimson Sky (CSKY) - 03/28/14 09:13 PM
As best I can tell from our forums we're going to be going Ebonheart so if you guys are there I'm sure we'll hook up.
Some are playing. I will steer in our direction.
We decided on Aldmeri Dominion since it has a more compact starting area and in PvP it has the best advantage being on the southern end of the map.

It looks like we are going wabbajack for the home PvP server within the game. Remember that you can pick any race and play it on any side with the pre-order. So selecting the starting areas is purely logistics and not determined by limitation of races.

The servers open at 4 AM PST Sunday.
© The KGB Oracle