The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Mordeloth Toshiba Satellite for sale - 01/03/07 01:15 AM
I have a brand new Toshiba Satellite P105-S6104, here is a link to the exact labtop, http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Satellite-P105-S6104-Processor-SuperMulti/dp/B000IKZRT6
I am asking $800 plus shipping for it, if you provide me with ur address i can figure out the shipping costs( should be maybe $10-$15 if ur in the ). The labtop is BRAND NEW in an unopened box. I realize for something at this high of a price people may be skepticle, i am willing to create an auction on ebay(i have 41 positive feedback and 0 neg) to do this if someone is a guaranteed buyer and requests that i do so, i will also provide phone contact if you want, aim me at juggalomikek or pm me.
Posted By: Elph Re: Toshiba Satellite for sale - 01/04/07 02:06 AM
why are you selling it ?
Posted By: Mordeloth Re: Toshiba Satellite for sale - 01/04/07 03:54 AM
got it for free doing one of those referal sites, already have a killer desktop that tears it appart, even though it does have some nice specs
Posted By: Heidi Re: Toshiba Satellite for sale - 01/04/07 08:27 AM
Yeah.... I bet you are driving around in a scary black van with tinted windows selling hot and pirated merchandise! ....
Do you have any first edition my little ponies!
Posted By: Mordeloth Re: Toshiba Satellite for sale - 01/04/07 11:27 AM
naw actualy this is legit lol, www.getyourfreerewards.com is where i got it, had to wate 4 mounths after completing the site but it worked out heh, also http://referralswapper.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=4602 is a link to the referral site where i found out about www.getyourfreerewards.com, my name on the list is true-juggalo(doesnt show me as received yet, they havent updated the list yet, many more people have received there labtop this week however)
Posted By: Elph Re: Toshiba Satellite for sale - 01/04/07 04:20 PM
so those websites really work huh ?
Posted By: Slinger Re: Toshiba Satellite for sale - 01/04/07 07:07 PM
Did it take you 4 months and several viruses to complete the website? Those things are always so damn long, and so damn scary...
Posted By: Mordeloth Re: Toshiba Satellite for sale - 01/04/07 08:23 PM
well i finished the sites requirements on august 26th but it takes them forever to ship ur stuff, havent had any problems with viruses though, cost me a total of like $50 to complete it heh, but that was when it came out and u only needed 1 referall and 6 offers, its 9 offers and 5 referalls now, so it would cost a hell of a lot more
© The KGB Oracle