The KGB Oracle
Posted By: MaestroMcGee Looking for Sponsor DF:UW - 12/04/12 07:45 PM
Hello,

I have been hunting and looking around for a guild clan to join in DF:UW. KGB looks like a great group and I have seen the clan name around in DF1. I saw the ad for KGB and liked what I read.

I am not dead set on a name but my previous name in DF1 was Maestro NightHowler and Wilfred Brimley (towards the end of df1). I am most likely going for Maestro McGee.

If any more info is needed let me know and i will provide my history.

-Maestro
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Looking for Sponsor DF:UW - 12/04/12 08:56 PM
The Masstro name seems familiar from DFO. What guild were you in?
Posted By: MaestroMcGee Re: Looking for Sponsor DF:UW - 12/04/12 10:53 PM
I rolled with FOUR-TWENTY in the beginning of hte game and ended up missing the first 6 months. Came back for the 2nd wave, post midget/grim/devil. Stuck with FOUR-TWENTY until it dissolved and joined up with Revo.

Along with the process i have typically stuck with those players (Namely Dark Spartan, Fatal Demon, Jayro Bloodfist). Had stints with the imperil alliance, SB, Revolution, and probably a few others.

Towards end of game after skill boost i made a human, Wilfred Brimley, which was part of They and ended with Zealous. Thats a base of where ive been.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Looking for Sponsor DF:UW - 12/05/12 01:01 AM
hehe... I think I killed you at one point in DF1... Your name seems familiar to me.
Posted By: MaestroMcGee Re: Looking for Sponsor DF:UW - 12/05/12 01:17 AM
Haha that wouldnt surprise me, for some reason I always got picked out of the pack
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Looking for Sponsor DF:UW - 12/05/12 04:20 AM
When we first rolled on NA we were on the Ice Island, Niffleheim If I remember correctly. As I recall 420 had a holding there as well, I bet that's where I remember the name.
Posted By: MaestroMcGee Re: Looking for Sponsor DF:UW - 12/05/12 04:41 AM
I think we held Frostborn on Niff, But the primary holding we had was Marithane, I loved that blimp.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Looking for Sponsor DF:UW - 12/05/12 05:08 PM
Mestro, if someone has not offered, I would be happy to sponsor you.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Looking for Sponsor DF:UW - 12/05/12 05:15 PM
I already grabbed him up Jet, Just had a busy morning and didnt get it posted till a few moments ago
Posted By: JetStar Re: Looking for Sponsor DF:UW - 12/05/12 05:18 PM
kk
Posted By: JetStar Re: Looking for Sponsor DF:UW - 12/05/12 05:18 PM
Where did you grab him?
Posted By: Prism Re: Looking for Sponsor DF:UW - 12/06/12 09:47 PM
Here goes the Bananna jokes !!
Posted By: Valaria Re: Looking for Sponsor DF:UW - 12/06/12 11:31 PM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Where did you grab him?

Wouldn't you love to know! [surprise1]

Im a lady... I dont kiss in tell.... It was good too. [yes]
© The KGB Oracle