The KGB Oracle
Posted By: SirWilliamPD PD looking for AoC screen shots! - 10/10/12 01:23 PM
Hey folks. We over at the Purple Dragons have been trying to compile screen shots of our activity over the years. Somewhere along the line, Cerwin spilled some beer on the pictures and we lost a bunch. KGB, TAO and PD had some great battles together in AOC and I was hoping that maybe you all had some screenshots of us together. If you do, can you post them here?

http://www.purpledragons.net/gallery

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Wildcard Re: PD looking for AoC screen shots! - 10/10/12 06:59 PM
I'll see what I can dig up; been on a mission to find some of my older SS's, logs, etc., but can't seem to dedicate the time to do so lately.

Hopefully I have some of our adventures w/ PD, TAO, and UA from our AOC adventures; I'll definitely visit/post them if I find them.

/cheers
Posted By: Drakiis Re: PD looking for AoC screen shots! - 10/10/12 09:26 PM
at one point I had over 120 screen shots of the fights I was in back in AOC, many of them had PD in them, unfortunately time and a new rig changed that and they have been lost. I might have a secret stash behind Jets Throne so I'll see what I can dig up.

can't post on your public forums nor to any gallery, nice new site btw.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: PD looking for AoC screen shots! - 10/12/12 11:57 PM
Sorry for the resolution, I know they are small. If you want a better look at these pictures or are needing any AOC pics for a archive pm me

Waxxin and Jarelle with some of the Undead Army fellas we've lost due to time and misunderstandings. note the smacktalk

Gopher and Jarelle again, definitely Mr. Bad ass himself.

now for some KGB fun

Heidi my favorite healer, not that I needed it much.

Donk and GV, great Knights and good friends

I did a lot of stalking, and a lot of my kills were individuals taken from ambush, but one in particular stands out. I got ambushed and went to sword, for a ranger this is usually a desperate move, but I was able to win the day.

In AOC the early Ranger was OP, no doubt or argument here, because often I would take a kill with mobs on me and still win and finish the mob.

I killed this guy four times in a single day of play, he kept finding me and coming back for more, in fact I killed a lot of Digital (boy scouts) Marines

But Large grps with Necromancers were the best for a Barrage Ranger like me.

Even Jetstar played

Funnies

Posted By: Wildcard Re: PD looking for AoC screen shots! - 10/13/12 12:47 AM
Nice!

I swear that I'll try and find some of my archives this weekend (well Sun & Mon = my weekend). See myself in several of those SS's; Tiernan was my ToS (and Andraste = Nemhain / Isibael, etc.)

I recall many of our 'usual group' hunt outings: Crim, Drak, Drekk, Nemhain and myself (swap in/out Drekk's crazy PoM brother.) Much fun!

Even recall quite a few groupings with the elusive, mythical JetStar (Bear Shammy power).
Posted By: Drakiis Re: PD looking for AoC screen shots! - 10/13/12 06:25 PM
Ya I have a lot of KGBers, Tax, Owain, Crim, Jet, Wild, Donk, GV, Chalootz, Shade, Rep, Heidi, Elph, Kal, Drek, Romes, Ralic, Pillar/Shazare, and many others including mine and Crims old school Cadre crew, who used to be KGB Bardaji and Tuskil, and guilds like PD, the Undead Army, TAO, Cotp, and some others...
Posted By: Wildcard Re: PD looking for AoC screen shots! - 10/16/12 05:04 AM
Dug up some of my AoC SS's as well; as soon as I can break away from GW2 I'll get them posted. ;D

Sample:

(The one cut off on the side = Twerkulator, and Unholylawl is hidden in there somewhere as well)
URL: AoC Pic

And a couple of the KGB crews:

In front of the KGB city, shortly after we ramped something or other up.
URL: KGB City

Getting ready for a BG fort assault, (or defense) where we were tag'd under TAO.
URL: Fort Assault!

For the nay-sayers, JetStar does PvP ;)
(P.S. - how the hell did I play with such a small screen/reso?)
URL: JetStar PvP
Posted By: Drakiis Re: PD looking for AoC screen shots! - 10/16/12 10:28 PM
I miss those days...
Posted By: Wildcard Re: PD looking for AoC screen shots! - 10/17/12 01:33 AM
Added in some of the pics, to the PD Gallery, that I was able to find with PD in them; mostly from us setting up and getting ready to roll some zones. (I know that I have more, but they must be hiding with my UO pics LoL.)

http://www.purpledragons.net/gallery/m/5005761/album/94390
Posted By: Drakiis Re: PD looking for AoC screen shots! - 10/17/12 10:10 PM
Great Shots...I must have been out pvping...
© The KGB Oracle