The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Yourgrandmother Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 09/29/12 02:11 AM
Hello,

I am interested in joining The Knights of Glory and Beer. I have extensive experience in PvP-centric MMO's dating as far back as DAOC, Shadowbane, Lineage 2, Darkfall, and Warhammer. Guild Wars 2 has proven to be more than a flash in the pan and I intend to stay for a while. Those that have seen me in game, I have/use Ventrilo but prefer not to use a mic. My reason for wanting to join KGB is I have seen this guild and fought against them in Shadowbane, Darkfall and like the idea of a well established guild with an exceptional general in Don K Leaps. While PvP is a main focus of mine or rather will be, my inner carebear demands sustenance from time to time and guild groups in dungeons is something else I hopefully can look forward to.

Hopefully someone out there has seen some value out of me otherwise I will have to take my walker and go home.

PS: I am not Tox
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 09/29/12 04:16 AM
Not Tox?

Either way, I am sure you will find a sponsor however fyi a sponsor is not mandatory toward filling out a Application. A Sponsor just gives your app more of a advantage.
Posted By: Prism Re: Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 09/29/12 04:21 AM
TOX LMAO !!!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 09/29/12 07:00 PM
Toxiclore? I'm still confused by the reference, being that Toxiclore was one of our greatest Knights that we lost due to real life illness...I don't see the connection here.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 09/29/12 07:42 PM
Tox As in Tox mCfacestab from darkfall is what I'm guessing.
Posted By: Prism Re: Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 09/29/12 09:24 PM
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Tox As in Tox mCfacestab from darkfall is what I'm guessing.

That is what im thinking as well ...
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 09/29/12 09:47 PM
Oh...snap, I forgot about his ass probably because he wasn't worth remembering.
Posted By: Hare Re: Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 09/29/12 10:36 PM
I am sure there are many who would sponsor Grandmother - if you don't have a sponsor now I will be happy to. Kick axx wvw player shreds enemies, sign me up as sponsor if there isn't someone else set up yet.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 09/29/12 11:37 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Oh...snap, I forgot about his ass probably because he wasn't worth remembering.

I don't think you played when we were in that alliance McFacefuck. I'm sure you heard about him in vent though, while you were dangling off Tasorin's sack... DOH! =P
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 09/30/12 01:40 AM
Yeah someone sponsor him in ASAP. Yes he is referring to TAO tox since he used to play with TAO we were cracking some jokes in vent about how funny it would be if it was him since we never heard him in vent.

He hooked up his mic with a quickness and showed that it he is indeed not tox.

Good times.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 09/30/12 02:21 AM
Yes I remember Donks good buddy from TAO, as I said he wasn't worth remembering...
Posted By: JetStar Re: Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 09/30/12 03:53 AM
Tox Mcfacestab? How about a KGB historical video! The Noobie Down alliance was coined by Tox and after treating us like shit, we returned the favor. Lets go way back to 2010.

Posted By: Prism Re: Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 09/30/12 04:03 AM
That had to be one of the best times in Darkfall for me as well !
Posted By: Sini Re: Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 10/01/12 03:21 PM
Back on topic of Grandma's sponsorship. Considering Grandma's very active status in WvW (and absolutely disgusting fleshy pink colored outfit) I am willing to sponsor.
Posted By: Yourgrandmother Re: Grandma Seeks Sponsorship - 10/01/12 04:18 PM
I submitted my application with Hare as Sponsor.

Thanks though Sinij.
© The KGB Oracle