The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar New KGB Constitution Poll - 12/10/06 08:36 PM
Posted By: Valentein Re: New KGB Constitution Poll - 12/11/06 01:28 AM
I never had adequate time to read the proposed changes you made Jet, but I don't ever remember seeing any time frame at which to comment. I would have liked to, but I guess I missed out. Oh well. Such is the life of a working student.
Posted By: JetStar Re: New KGB Constitution Poll - 12/11/06 04:39 AM
I left it up for two weeks. I am about to promote a High Chancellor and I wanted to get things implemented. The Constitution states that proposals have to be up for 10 days. I left it up for 14.
Posted By: Slinger Re: New KGB Constitution Poll - 12/11/06 06:15 AM
I'm curious as to who voted that they think the constitution redraft will hurt the nation. I'm certainly not asking them to state their name, but I would like to make it clear that if you don't let someone know what you don't like about it we (the senate) can't do anything to make it better. It is possible to amend the constitution, so please post or PM your comments!
Posted By: JetStar Re: New KGB Constitution Poll - 12/12/06 08:07 AM
Remember this poll is open to NON-KGB also.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: New KGB Constitution Poll - 12/12/06 05:59 PM
Eh...why?
Posted By: Raekwon Re: New KGB Constitution Poll - 12/14/06 11:57 AM
I voted "There are some changes I do not agree with " for two reasons:

1) I see no mention of the H.C.'s power limitation; specifically that they are not able to simply disband a KGB faction on their own accord and they cannot destroy or sell off a KGB city. I feel this a mistake leaving it out of the constitution considering this is actually a problem KGB has had not once but twice in our glorious history.

2) The 7 day rule that the H.C. has to follow for appointing members, but we've already debated that one....
Posted By: Slinger Re: New KGB Constitution Poll - 12/14/06 07:43 PM
Have we had H.C.s sell off our stuff, or were they quazi-active, guild leader because no one else would do it, casual players in an almost dead open faction? ^^
Posted By: Derid Re: New KGB Constitution Poll - 12/14/06 08:09 PM

If its done with malicious intent, I doubt any rule will prevent it. Despite not being a rule per se, those who have done such things have been banished from KGB afaik.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New KGB Constitution Poll - 12/15/06 12:03 AM
that could happen with ppl that arnt hc to cause it happened on pacific with kgb tower.
© The KGB Oracle