The KGB Oracle
Posted By: nitekon whats up? - 12/05/06 11:11 PM
hope everyone is doin ok.

anyone still playing wow? i been in mog'thul for the last 5 months and its been smooth. new pvp patch and a large amount of changes that are making this game still be badass. the burning crusade is also comming out soon. hit me up if anyone is interested in playing or is curretnly in mug'thol.
got a 60 shaman and warlock geared out.
Posted By: Heidi Re: whats up? - 12/09/06 04:55 PM
Howdy, I think a good chunk of people have sold there wow accounts. A few have gone back to UO hybrid. I know you had a place there for a while. Good to see you back around. I think most of the guild is holding their breath for DFO but pretending not to incase it bombs.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: whats up? - 12/09/06 05:13 PM
wouldnt play wow again if they came to my house and offered me a job to sit there and play it and it payed over 6 figures a year well maybe for 6 figures
Posted By: nitekon Re: whats up? - 12/11/06 01:41 AM
yea heidi long tim eno see. actually, my house in hybrid is still up, i think elph keeps refreshing it(i hope). i also log into my accounts every 2-3 weeks or so just so they wont get deleted. are u still playing on hybrid?

you guys should come back to wow, horde side tho. i felt the same as ryu when i was lly side.
Posted By: Heidi Re: whats up? - 12/11/06 01:57 AM
I'm thinking of UOing it again. Just got 2 find some time.
Posted By: Slinger Re: whats up? - 12/11/06 02:01 AM
Heidi GOGOGOGO UO! We had like 6 people logged in messing around today and I GMed my magery ^^
Posted By: Heidi Re: whats up? - 12/11/06 02:08 AM
woot! umm... well I guess I could try to get set up right now are you all using vent at all? or UOAM?
Posted By: Slinger Re: whats up? - 12/11/06 03:21 AM
If you were in vent you would see us in the UO channel and my comment is the UOAM server.
Posted By: nitekon Re: whats up? - 12/11/06 05:15 AM
you can use my accounts if you want heidi, im sure theyll be in good hands i got like so many 7xgm's and all templates in 3 accounts.
Posted By: Elph Re: whats up? - 12/14/06 02:45 PM
she still has her account too

btw nite I've saved your house from idoc two times now lol.
Posted By: nitekon Re: whats up? - 12/15/06 07:52 PM
yea thanks elph, i forget sometimes. if u need to be co-owner to it let me know, u guys can use whatever i got. got like tons of power and vanq weapons and potions.
Posted By: Elph Re: whats up? - 12/15/06 08:29 PM
i just use the rune on heidi to refresh it
i was gonna offer to buy those ignots you have on your steps if you aren't using them.
Posted By: nitekon Re: whats up? - 12/17/06 10:33 PM
ah ... go ahead and take half of the ingots i got. i know i had like 10k or so.
Posted By: Elph Re: whats up? - 12/19/06 02:03 PM
I can buy them as well.
But i'll take half of em and if yuou want money for them if you ever return let me know.
© The KGB Oracle