The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Binbs Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 07/25/12 12:52 PM
Hey all,

It's been a while. Once a year I get an urge to come back and check up on KGB. Its nice to go back and feel some nostalgia again.

Anyway, I wanted to read some old articles from the time I was HC in Shadowbane.

Specifically I wanted to check out the sentinels articles that I wrote back when we were in Shadowbane.

They don't seem to be available anymore, but I might be looking in the wrong place.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 07/25/12 04:03 PM
Chances are they would be in the respective archive Binbs. Also if you have any old vids from SB days the SB emulator dev team is asking around for any they can get their hands on.

PS Play GW2
Posted By: Binbs Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 07/25/12 09:08 PM
i made a video back in the day where a 10 person KGB group defeated a GoD group in shadowbane combat. Dont know where it is now tho. I posted it back in the day on the boards.

Where is the archive with the old Sentinel news from Shadowbane Vengeance Server?
Posted By: JetStar Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 07/26/12 12:33 AM
Some of that data was in the old message forms that got hacked. I do have everything, but not all of it is online.
Posted By: Binbs Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 07/26/12 04:30 AM
well bring it back online already Jet! Thats KGB History right there people are missing out on :)
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 07/26/12 11:24 AM
HAHA..In other words Binbs needs something out of there..LOL. Good to see you brother..
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 07/29/12 07:27 AM
Old warrior tales eh Binbs, I actually enjoy reading them. I hope to be able to live up to them for Planetside 2
Posted By: Sini Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 07/29/12 01:39 PM
Good times, glad to see you are still around.
Posted By: Binbs Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 08/15/12 01:07 PM
I that the next big game for KGB? Planetside 2?

how is everyone doing?

I dont play games that much anymore. Currently living in Thailand playing poker.

I recently started a kinda blog on a poker messageboard about my life here.

If anyone is curious, heres the link. Some juicy stories in there. lol.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/174/po...mption-1217692/

Good to see everyone is still alive and kicking :)
Posted By: Sini Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 08/15/12 01:50 PM
We are active in PS2, GW2 and Salem. Come play with us!
Posted By: Thomas Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 08/19/12 06:56 AM
oh Binbs! We miss you! Pally's need a boost! ;)

You plan on keeping up with the poker part in Thai or moving to another region to do the same thing?
Posted By: Derid Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 08/19/12 09:06 AM
Originally Posted By: Binbs
I that the next big game for KGB? Planetside 2?

how is everyone doing?

I dont play games that much anymore. Currently living in Thailand playing poker.

I recently started a kinda blog on a poker messageboard about my life here.

If anyone is curious, heres the link. Some juicy stories in there. lol.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/174/po...mption-1217692/

Good to see everyone is still alive and kicking :)

Thats actually a pretty epic thread. Much lulz were had. Will keep bookmarked.
Posted By: Binbs Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 08/20/12 04:18 AM
Derid! whats up bro! what are you up to these days?

Ill prolly be staying in Thailand for the next year. Plan is to travel around and play in high stakes live games. But building my bankroll up online first :)
Posted By: Daye Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 08/20/12 07:40 PM
"Currently living in Thailand playing poker. "

Recall when you started off on that " line of work ". Doing well for you I take it ?
Posted By: Binbs Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 08/24/12 01:29 AM
Well Ive been doing it professionally since mid 2006 now and yes its taken me places I wouldnt have been able to if I just had my normal job.

It has its ups and downs though and emotionally can be quite stressing at times.
Posted By: Wildcard Re: Can anyone link to the Sentinel News? - 08/26/12 05:06 PM
Good to see that you're still alive and kicking Binbs; just don't card-shark it to the point where you're taken out to some back alley!

Take care man, and best of luck with the chips.
© The KGB Oracle