The KGB Oracle
Posted By: RedKGB Hello from the past - 03/15/12 02:28 AM
Hello guys,

Doubt any of ya'll will rember me. But I do miss ya'll and think of ya'll from time to time. I am glad to see KGB in Eve Online, and still function and going in other games as well.

I am currently in HnH, and trying to get into Salem.

Well, not much to say that my son was born when I joined, and he is 9 now. So yea, 9 years of KGB history, wow, I am getting old, lol.

Have a great day/night , and talk to ya'll later.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Hello from the past - 03/15/12 06:53 PM
Aw man Red we had a solid group playing HnH for a long while then everyone moved on while we wait for Salem.

Good to see you ghosting around though brother!
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Hello from the past - 03/15/12 08:25 PM
We had the best Mexican clear cutter HnH had ever seen.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Hello from the past - 03/15/12 08:45 PM
Yea, I swing by from time to time. Seen your salem advo, so I wanted to make sure to touch bases.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Hello from the past - 03/16/12 12:10 AM
Hey Red, long time no see. Glad you are still around and kicking. Maybe you will find some more time to stop in on a more frequent basis.
Hope to hear from ya soon.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Hello from the past - 03/16/12 01:52 AM
Yea, I will. Glad to be back.

And I missed you too Romeo, those long walks on the beach, sitting by the fire, drinking and laoughing..... Wait I dont think that was you. :)

Good to see you too man.
Posted By: Elph Re: Hello from the past - 03/19/12 05:57 PM
Aw Red hey there!! I miss you as well. Of course I haven't been around much lately either.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Hello from the past - 03/20/12 01:29 PM
Yea, I am ghosting thru, and just trying to keep an eye on what ya'll be doing next, and if it falls inline with what I am doing, then try helping out any way I can with it.
© The KGB Oracle