The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Garal Garal's Website Launched! - 11/21/06 02:16 AM
www.thef0ng.com

Ok so I just launched my site complete with forums.. if anyone wants to check it out the link is above. Let me know what you think. If you hate it let me know what you hate, if you love it well that's gravy =) Also, feel free to post on my forums any bs you might feel like posting =)
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/21/06 03:25 AM
It's ok, seems a bit empty, it'd be cool if the bars on the border would expand when the mouse goes over them to reveal links to pages such as the forum, website order forms or whatever, and so on.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/21/06 05:28 AM
The boxes on the front page should become the first layer when you click them. In other words, when I drag the "About" box over where the "News" box is I think it should go on top of the "news" box, but when I click on "News" it should become the top layer and go over "About".
Posted By: Arkh Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/21/06 10:17 AM
Flash site >_<
You should use a pure HTML site for better referencement.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/21/06 12:42 PM
referencement? like search engines or something?
Posted By: Heidi Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/22/06 12:38 AM
needs fireworks... and pink bunnies... and and and a catchy theme song....

good work garal!
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/22/06 03:44 AM
lol, sweeet, I lowered my IQ by atleast 10 by reading most of the posts on Garal's forum.

Garal, your intro page is sorta lame, but your forum is sexy, we should make KGB's forum look more like his! Nice g/f too, let me know if she likes rich guys that live on the other side of the planet....
Posted By: Garal Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/22/06 03:55 AM
There's still a lot of work to be done.. it's not nearly finished but I wanted to get it up because the longer it's offline the higher the chance I'll never finish it =) Plus this way I can at least use the forums =)
Posted By: Slinger Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/22/06 03:55 AM
"Holy ugly website lol.. "
Posted By: Garal Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/22/06 04:03 AM
^^ =) IP BANT~

Actually I do realize that the home page doesn't look super awesome but I'm not a Photoshop guru so that's the best I could come up with for now =) Besides, it's the idea that counts, right?.. right? =\
Posted By: Valentein Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/22/06 05:14 AM
You can't drag any boxes in IE 7.

It never finished loading with Firefox.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/22/06 07:35 AM
Apparently IE 7 is crap, my work is actually telling us not to download IE 7 and if we have to remove it and go back to 6 ASAP. LOL
Posted By: Garal Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/22/06 02:48 PM
^^^ Rofl!

Sorry about that Val I have no idea why it wouldn't load in Firefox =\ musta just caught it at a bad time or something /shrug
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/22/06 10:42 PM
It loaded fine for me on FF2
Posted By: Heidi Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/23/06 12:53 AM
It needs trolls too
Posted By: Heidi Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/23/06 12:53 AM
big ones
Posted By: Heidi Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/23/06 12:54 AM
Grey in color preferably
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/23/06 04:48 PM
ie7 is crap and being able to drag boxes doesn't make a website good
Posted By: Longshanks Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/23/06 05:24 PM
No problem w. IE7 here .. drag by grabing the outer frame (grey area) of each window.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Garal's Website Launched! - 11/24/06 04:52 AM
lol, I was just talking to my uncle about how he can;t use IE7 at work either... FF2 did the trick for me just fine with the whole draggin boxes deaalio.
© The KGB Oracle