The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Taxman Great deal on a Dell 20" LCD Monitor for $289 - 10/19/06 04:22 PM
Follow the link to check it out: http://snipurl.com/yt9i

Click here to order one: http://snipurl.com/E207WFP
------------
Dell E207WFP is a new model similar to the 2007WFP in every way, except without USB Ports, Composite Video, and S-Video inputs. If you only want to use with a PC using DVI or VGA, then this may be a better choice than the more expensive 2007WFP. The E207WFP is 20" Widescreen 1680x1050 resolution, 800:1 contrast ratio, 5ms response time, and DVI-D with HDCP support. $289 is a pretty good deal for a 20" LCD monitor.
hmmm.

I have the widescreen. I love those side usb ports. Might might a nice second monitor.
Oh! That is a widescreen. Nice.
Tax you workign for dell or you just want us to spend the money?
read the comments, apparently it has shitty color banding (anyone notice that on Plasma TVs btw?)
As per normal - yea read the comments with several grains of salt. Most people who post in comment sections ARE basically morons...

"Battlefield 2 won't even run when you're using DVI, and other games don't run at full screen unless you've got the settings.."

This is udder nonsense (I run BF2 with DVI all the time) and "game support" isn't a feature of a monitor - it is the moron publishers that aren't adding the resolutions for wide screen (EA has publicly said they have not added widescreen support as they deem it an "unfair advantage" for gameplay.. pppt!).

If you read the negative comments, they don't have ANYTHING to do with THIS monitor (this is a new model, not a DEEPLY DISCOUNT OLD ONE) they are about the 2007WFP!

No I do NOT work for Dell, just thought I would pass along the info on a new product at a great price point (that is the NORMAL price, not a discount). If you have been holding back on a wide LCD purchase due to the $1000+ price tag, this might be the monitor for you. Think it might have "banding" issues - I recommend that you see it in person rather than believe someone's skewed opinion based on the wrong product.
Quote:

This is udder nonsense...

Freudian slip? I think you mean utter nonsense, that is unless you have a 'cow' fixation.
Hehe - yea Freudian slip I guess as most Comment-Troll's have the IQ of a cow. No fixation on my part!
© The KGB Oracle