The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Arkh Why Top Gear UK is the best motorshow - 08/24/11 08:26 PM
Here is a proper road testing:
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Why Top Gear UK is the best motorshow - 08/24/11 08:48 PM
I too love it Arkh, but since COX charges extra for the BBC I don't get it here in Lafayette. I think I'm about to switch to DirecTV to solve that and other problems.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Why Top Gear UK is the best motorshow - 08/24/11 10:54 PM
We have a american spin off (pun intended) on the History channel, I've watched both but prefer the American version less snobbish upper lip and more mayhem.

However that's what we mean when we say something is american tough, too bad it's not american made anymore.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Why Top Gear UK is the best motorshow - 08/24/11 11:27 PM
Eh, I don't really care for the American version. Its sort of funny sometimes but not nearly as funny and entertaining as the British guys.
Posted By: Phaq Death Re: Why Top Gear UK is the best motorshow - 08/25/11 12:13 AM
i wanna drive in the mall
Posted By: Arkh Re: Why Top Gear UK is the best motorshow - 08/25/11 06:34 AM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
We have a american spin off (pun intended) on the History channel, I've watched both but prefer the American version less snobbish upper lip and more mayhem.

However that's what we mean when we say something is american tough, too bad it's not american made anymore.

The problem with US designed cars is that they can't corner properly. And even with crazy engines you have problems to get horsepower from it.
Posted By: grover Re: Why Top Gear UK is the best motorshow - 08/25/11 08:00 AM
UK top gear is so much better. the challenges and road trips they take are amazing. Clarkson and hammond are a thousand times funnier.

p.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btViXvIDsi0 the ken blocks fiesta is better.
© The KGB Oracle