The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Rahl Sword Of Truth - 10/08/06 01:35 AM
If you want to talk about sot talk about it here plz thks
Posted By: Denna Re: Sword Of Truth - 10/08/06 03:02 AM
Don't know anything about it. What is that book about again???
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Sword Of Truth - 10/08/06 03:39 PM
lol, I thought the Sword of Truth was the sword they used in South Park to kill that ultimate WoW gamer dude. And that someone made a thread just to talk about it
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Sword Of Truth - 10/08/06 03:41 PM
that's the sword of 1000 truths, which is way overpowed btw. 120 dps, 80 stam, instant manaburn? wtfpwn :P
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Sword Of Truth - 10/08/06 03:44 PM
Duh it's overpowered, it's the Sword of a 1000 truths! Taken out of the game because it was too powerful! And if you hadn't thought of it yet, it had another feature that made it too powerful... it had no level restriction! Anything good in WoW always had that gay level restriction on it like lvl 58+. The father, some lvl 2 nub, was able to equip it and even transfer it! thus not BoE even! ZOMG the Sword of a 1000 Truths is uber!
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Sword Of Truth - 10/08/06 06:10 PM
Yeah it's definitely like... golden, or rainbow colored or something that demonstrates just how strong it is by linking it.
Posted By: Rahl Re: Sword Of Truth - 10/08/06 06:46 PM
no sot is a book series on the ugc the last like 5-7 posts are about sot not a south park thing
Posted By: Denna Re: Sword Of Truth - 10/08/06 09:22 PM
LOL, you missed the name didn't you. What kind of fan of SoT and Terry Goodkind are you if that escaped you =P
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Sword Of Truth - 10/08/06 11:05 PM
wizards tenth rule is all about the truth
Posted By: Rahl Re: Sword Of Truth - 10/09/06 10:26 PM
? i have read all the books
i think its stupid that you would say that i no richards sword (sword of truth) wow real hard to figure out south park is halarious but sot is not south park and this is a sot forum not a south park i created this because every1 was useing the ugc forum for a sot discusion not a south park discusion
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Sword Of Truth - 10/09/06 11:09 PM
Yah, I thought the South Park WOW episode was fucking hilarious.

Posted By: Bishop Re: Sword Of Truth - 10/10/06 01:22 AM
agreed : )
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Sword Of Truth - 10/12/06 01:30 PM
on blizzard.com they even have an article on the South park episode. Even though they were being made fun of as a game so carebear that 1 guy going around actually pvping causes a whole server to stop leveling, blizzard still choose to list it on their site and say thanks to them and call their ingame characters heros of Azeroth.
Posted By: Valentein Re: Sword Of Truth - 10/14/06 04:25 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/10/13/blizzard-confirms-the-sword-of-a-thousand-truths-is-real/

The sword is real.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Sword Of Truth - 10/16/06 01:11 PM
LOL, but of course WOW jumps at the chance to please the massses. Sadly though it's a weaker version from the South Park one. Darn, i guess I wont be reactivating my wow account.
© The KGB Oracle