The KGB Oracle
Check these out. Pretty cool.

http://suissacomputers.com/

-Daye
They're nice, sorta like you've got Alienware for the 20 year old with too much money and now you have Suissacomputers for the 40 year old gamer with too much money.
I dunno... kinda hooked on lian li cases :P
Syev, do you look like the girl in your sig, and if so, can I buy you designer clothing in an attempt to then "get inside" said pants?
Quote:

Syev, do you look like the girl in your sig, and if so, can I buy you designer clothing in an attempt to then "get inside" said pants?

There's a bag over her face...
You wanna do my character raekwon? Rofl its a hoodie... EMO hoodie lolz, never thought of it as a bag but lol it could be too. Ritualist in guildwars fyi. Awesome! doesn't even begin to describe the characters value in a group.
If your startin trouble with me raekwon, you win; to me your not worth it. "THE SIGNATURE of 1000 (s)kills"
better than the lockdown necro you played when it was hydr garciavega you and me playing? and we'd bitch at hydr to put some healin spells on.
Well I wouldn't go as far to saying its better. But played correctly you can heal as good as a monk and do 3/4ths the dmg of a caster. It's very defensive to say the least. If someone wants to attack you they are gonna get hurt. Alot more than if you attacked someone. I would say its 2x stronger then a trapper that can heal. In guildwars .. thats the whole point is to attack someone so you are all set as far as game dynamics. Activate an account if you gotta train a skill in eve for 28 days like ive been doin; its a nice alternative to mess around with.
© The KGB Oracle