The KGB Oracle
Posted By: StValentine Military Paychecks - 04/08/11 10:43 PM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=208173649210797

My sister's husband is in the military and they got a paystub today but no check they should have got a paycheck but guess what they didn't. What's even worse is Congress and the President will not miss a paycheck. This should insult every American regardless of your political affaliation or stands.
Posted By: Phaq Death Re: Military Paychecks - 04/08/11 11:21 PM
yep I use to get a pay check from the military my brother is in and we are all getting screwed My brother called me at 5 am to bitch about not getting paid
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Military Paychecks - 04/09/11 05:37 AM
I thought military folks only get paid on the first and the 15th. Isn't today the 8th?
Posted By: StValentine Re: Military Paychecks - 04/09/11 02:13 PM
no all thats changed now but the crisis has been averted it was nothing more tha political grandstanding IMHO
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Military Paychecks - 04/09/11 08:25 PM
Of course it was, and if you don't think this is what they were planning for when they didn't pass a budget last year, then you're out of your mind.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Military Paychecks - 04/09/11 10:13 PM
I heard in an interview with a congressman, was that military personnel would be paid. And certain people in the government would get a check but it would only be 75% of what they normally make. The people that wouldn't get paid would be congressmen and senators. This was coming from a congressman, so I tend to believe it coming from the horses ass (mouth). smile

Why someone in the military only got a stub and no check, that's something they will have to clarify with their officers. But the good news is, no shutdown. Though I think things would get done if there were a "No pass,No pay" claus in all the bills that our government votes on. I bet you they would get some shit done then!
© The KGB Oracle