The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar The Future - 03/28/11 05:51 PM
Posted By: Kaotic Re: The Future - 03/28/11 06:34 PM
There's no word for it in German or English but the Spanish would call that "Impresivo"
Posted By: Tasorin Re: The Future - 03/28/11 07:10 PM
Here is why Glass...

And why not natural fibers...

You can't patent a naturally occurring compound/material/process

See John DuPont and the Nylon rope vs. Hemp Rope.

Its about patent's and owning the process and chemical compounds used in glass.

Jesus, especially from a lib like you Jet I would expect more then publicizing a giant Multi-National Corp.

other then that, neat vid.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The Future - 03/28/11 07:23 PM
What do you mean, jet is a living contradiction a professed liberal working for conservative big business, he likes the wide open ocean but also confines himself to the limits of computers so of course he would show you the future through big industry which is impressive imho too smile
Posted By: JetStar Re: The Future - 03/28/11 10:56 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
What do you mean, jet is a living contradiction a professed liberal working for conservative big business, he likes the wide open ocean but also confines himself to the limits of computers so of course he would show you the future through big industry which is impressive imho too smile

Hey, everyone is a prostitute, we are just negotiating the price.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The Future - 03/28/11 11:21 PM
Spoken like a true liberal lol
Posted By: JetStar Re: The Future - 03/29/11 01:05 AM

Proud of it. If I had Sarah Palin and Michelle Bochman associated with my cause. I would switch sides.
Posted By: StValentine Re: The Future - 03/29/11 01:44 AM
touche' Jet.
Posted By: StValentine Re: The Future - 03/29/11 01:47 AM
But then You'd have people like Rosie O'donnell and Barbra Boxer so, what do you do. Personaly I abstain.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: The Future - 03/29/11 02:09 AM
Originally Posted By: JetStar

Proud of it. If I had Sarah Palin and Michelle Bochman associated with my cause. I would switch sides.

Yes but you would have the hottest presidential milf ticket since...
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The Future - 03/29/11 02:27 AM
For jet it isnt the issues but the pussy
Posted By: Arkh Re: The Future - 03/29/11 05:42 AM
Not the future.
The future is some kind of eye glasses which add augmented reality everywhere. More control, less equipment.
And when we're able, those could be directly connected to the eye nerves then the brain which mean some blind people would still be able to benefit from it.

What's needed to make it work is efficient batteries recharged by your body activities and then you're done.
Posted By: JetStar Re: The Future - 03/29/11 06:16 AM
Originally Posted By: Arkh
Not the future.
The future is some kind of eye glasses which add augmented reality everywhere. More control, less equipment.
And when we're able, those could be directly connected to the eye nerves then the brain which mean some blind people would still be able to benefit from it.

What's needed to make it work is efficient batteries recharged by your body activities and then you're done.

I think jerking off should recharge the batteries. You could have some electrodes in your wee wee, and PRESTO!
Posted By: Phaq Death Re: The Future - 03/29/11 12:02 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: JetStar

Yes but you would have the hottest presidential milf ticket since...

Sarah palin is a hottie I wouldn't kick her outta bed,unless the wife came home lol

This message was approved by my wife lol
© The KGB Oracle