The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Mithus Know a little bit of Brazil - 02/20/11 11:27 AM
Posted By: Arkh Re: Know a little bit of Brazil - 02/20/11 12:51 PM
I love this Lula guy. A capitalist society w/o capital : that's the fucking problem of most of western Europe countries.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Know a little bit of Brazil - 02/20/11 01:23 PM
This was amazing to watch. Thank you Mithus!
Posted By: Mithus Re: Know a little bit of Brazil - 02/20/11 02:53 PM
:), last words are the moto of brazil..
why to make war?, if we can go to beach lol..
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Know a little bit of Brazil - 02/20/11 11:56 PM
Fuck it i'm moving to brazil
Posted By: Mithus Re: Know a little bit of Brazil - 02/21/11 03:08 AM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Fuck it i'm moving to brazil

lol Drakiis, Brazil is taking right steps, but we still far way from US..
The minimum age here is around US $280 and if im not right 70% of our population survives with that.. Itīs not enough to even eat with any quality. The problem here is distribute wealth. To few with too much money.

One main difference from US, is that the English settlers came to the new land to make their new home, instead the portugues people from Europe come to Brazil to explore/steal anything they could from the natives, so I think the mentality continues to imperate here.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Know a little bit of Brazil - 02/22/11 03:47 AM
I seen this back when it came on tv. I could go to Brazil and make a ton of money, I'm a class A welder by trade. Also, I can weld using the (SAW) Submerged arc welding process. Which is used for heavy welding of pipe. I have a friend I went to school with that used to go to Rio and Sal palo a couple times a year. He loved it there. Though, he had a couple hookers he would always meet up with as well. He brought back some amazing pictures though... not of the hookers, although he did have a picture of one of them. Anyway... he had a lot of great pictures from the beach and a few other places.
© The KGB Oracle