The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar This seems like THE game - 11/30/05 11:16 AM
Everything I have read tells me that this is exactly what we are looking for. We need the rest of KGB to get behind this. We should all post links and get people excited. Spread the word and post lots!

Many are going to try DNL and that might keep them busy till Darkfall is here.
Posted By: Elph Re: This seems like THE game - 11/30/05 01:14 PM
just remember do not go to their private or public forums to post information about the games, becuase it will make people not so happy, so keep the other game spam to the great hall and pub areas of kgb!
Posted By: Seaelf Re: This seems like THE game - 11/30/05 07:32 PM
DFO does sound good, does it still have open PvP ?
Ihope so, in case Elph gets out of line I can ambush her !!!
Posted By: Elph Re: This seems like THE game - 11/30/05 08:01 PM
I do not think Elph will be playing this game, as of now i have no intention of playing DFO
Posted By: Seaelf Re: This seems like THE game - 11/30/05 08:35 PM
yea but you said you probably weren't going to play DnL too, and you are thinking about it eh ?
Posted By: Bishop Re: This seems like THE game - 11/30/05 09:43 PM
Quote:

Everything I have read tells me that this is exactly what we are looking for. We need the rest of KGB to get behind this. We should all post links and get people excited. Spread the word and post lots!

Many are going to try DNL and that might keep them busy till Darkfall is here.

exactly
Posted By: ltima Re: This seems like THE game - 11/30/05 10:04 PM
Posted By: JetStar Re: This seems like THE game - 12/01/05 01:08 AM
Quote:

I do not think Elph will be playing this game, as of now i have no intention of playing DFO

Yah Elph is not going to play, this game is too fun for her.
Posted By: Bishop Re: This seems like THE game - 12/01/05 04:16 AM
I keep telling her, in her old age she needs to settle down and become a crafter. But she wont even do that : P
Posted By: Heidi Re: This seems like THE game - 12/01/05 05:00 AM
You never ever make fun of the hand that made that sword that is saving your butt from that man eating dragon
Posted By: Elph Re: This seems like THE game - 12/01/05 01:11 PM
lol i don't have any problems crafing, when i played uo before siege i did it,the recent games post uo all have shitty crafting.

Sea this game and dnl will be coming out in April 2006 that is when this baby is due so even if i was wanting to play either I couldn't.

DNL seems like it be a better game for me from my reading, but raelly i am just gonna play SOG most likly since it's free.

I was intrested in DFO until i read and Bish told me about it having and FPS style of play, so unless that changes there is no way I will play DFO

One reason why i don't play cs, bf2 etc is because i can't stand to play a game that is fps.
Posted By: Bishop Re: This seems like THE game - 12/01/05 09:46 PM
Lol, well there is no real date for this game to come out. But I still don't see your aversion to FPS lol. Is it just that your not very good with it yet?
Posted By: Seaelf Re: This seems like THE game - 12/01/05 10:12 PM
poor elf, maybe if you took some anti-naseuous pills or something ?
Posted By: Elph Re: This seems like THE game - 12/01/05 11:38 PM
No I just hate the view , i have tried to play a few games and it really is annoying.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: This seems like THE game - 12/01/05 11:41 PM
I'm not wild about it, especially for a mmorpg for a shooter I'm used to it, from Wolfentstein and Doom etc..
Will probably get used to it tho..

hrmmm how will you be able to tell how kewl you look tho ??? I will always be asking people..
Posted By: Raekwon Re: This seems like THE game - 12/02/05 02:36 AM
Elph, melee class use a 3rd person view, they said during testing that for melee fighting only the game felt the best in 3rd person. I say class but there's not really classes other than a few special ones they are making. So i guess anytime you switch to a melee weapon you'll go into 3rd person view?
Posted By: Elph Re: This seems like THE game - 12/02/05 03:20 AM
yea but i have never played a melee class and actually enjoyed a game.

I played a skald in gawaine for awhile and hated it.

So if i had plans to play a melee char it be fantastic but i have no plans to play that.
Posted By: Garal Re: This seems like THE game - 12/02/05 04:14 PM
Can I have private access please? I might give it a shot if the all-mighty Raekwon will be there!
Posted By: Elph Re: This seems like THE game - 12/02/05 04:16 PM
garal don't feed his ego lol
Posted By: Garal Re: This seems like THE game - 12/02/05 04:44 PM
Ego? What ego? Raekwon has no ego.. he is the most modest person I've ever met in my whole entire life.. oh and the best pvper evar.. better than syev! (jk syev)
Posted By: Raekwon Re: This seems like THE game - 12/04/05 04:01 AM
LOL eat that Syev, (great now Syev will have a blood lust against me, i hear in DFO you can take body parts as trophies of your kills *next christmas above Syev's in-game fireplace is a display stand with my nose on it*)

Garal still sporting the sexy elite sigs, nice!
Posted By: Garal Re: This seems like THE game - 12/04/05 04:19 AM
Heh reminds me of Diablo 2.. All j00r e4rs ar3 m1ne!
Posted By: Raekwon Re: This seems like THE game - 12/05/05 07:31 AM
I miss the body carving you could do in Ultima Online. if you had a dagger in your pack you could cut a person's body up and get pair of legs, 2 arms, a torso , and a head. I use to pick up the legs and always store like 2 in my pack at all times because there was this glitch in the game where everything else you could simply walk over but legs for some reason were treated as solid objects that you couldnt walk over. So i'd use them to block off a dungeon entrance or a house door and hardly anyone knew the bug so it'd always catch them off guard and get them killed.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: This seems like THE game - 12/05/05 03:57 PM
nice lol !
Posted By: Lenny Re: This seems like THE game - 12/05/05 10:27 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Yah Elph is not going to play, this game is too fun for her.

LMFAO

Elph can have fun
Posted By: Valentein Re: This seems like THE game - 12/07/05 10:42 PM
Quote:

I miss the body carving you could do in Ultima Online. if you had a dagger in your pack you could cut a person's body up and get pair of legs, 2 arms, a torso , and a head. I use to pick up the legs and always store like 2 in my pack at all times because there was this glitch in the game where everything else you could simply walk over but legs for some reason were treated as solid objects that you couldnt walk over. So i'd use them to block off a dungeon entrance or a house door and hardly anyone knew the bug so it'd always catch them off guard and get them killed.

Yeah, corpse mutilation is something missing from most pvp games these days.
Posted By: Garal Re: This seems like THE game - 12/08/05 04:00 AM
Raekwon the master exploiter :P
© The KGB Oracle